• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wekfest results/pics?

TNT crew awards ...
1st Place Scion – J. Agapalsin
3rd Place Scion – T.Nakanishi
3rd Place Exotic – M.Dhillon
2nd Place Porsche – J.Mendoza
3rd Place Nissan – L.Morales
3rd Place Subaru – K.Hirsch
2nd Place Import – D.Huang
3rd Place Best Crew – TNT AutoBody Sacramento

I'll have a ton of pics within the next several days. Here are a few teasers for now. Thanks Mike and Brian for the fine hospitality. :)

Porsche 964 by synth19, on Flickr

Fatlace Model by synth19, on Flickr

Way to let me know Synth... I had no Idea you were at the show. It would have been a pleasure meeting you... the face(err car) of Acurafest 2010. WIN

I know you didn't wait in line, but if you were ever in the line Area... I was the guy on line duty wearing a blue vest & a yellow Motorola Walkie. I managed it from 6am to 1pm.

Way to let me know Synth... I had no Idea you were at the show. It would have been a pleasure meeting you... the face(err car) of Acurafest 2010. WIN

I know you didn't wait in line, but if you were ever in the line Area... I was the guy on line duty wearing a blue vest & a yellow Motorola Walkie. I managed it from 6am to 1pm.

Oh man! I wish you read the wekfest thread in the norcal section that I would be there! I think the real story is Mike, Rick, and Brian didn't want me to meet any other NSX owners. They became very attached. Mike in fact couldn't say bye... it was too painful....

Oh man! I wish you read the wekfest thread in the norcal section that I would be there! I think the real story is Mike, Rick, and Brian didn't want me to meet any other NSX owners. They became very attached. Mike in fact couldn't say bye... it was too painful....

images

lol...

What G is not saying is; in just a matter of a few hours he was influenced by my senior citizen egotistical HUMOR :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not true, I plead the 5th :biggrin:

Back