• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wer versteht hier Deutsch ?

MikeW said:
Würde mich interessieren, wer hier aus Deutschland kommt...?

Gruß Michael :biggrin:

I'm not from germany but I took 3yrs of it in high school :tongue:. (yea, i know i could have put it in german but at this point I would be best off speaking to 4yr olds in german haha)

Procar Specials said:
Hallo Michael,

es sind wohl eher nicht so viele Deutsche hier an Bord, vielleicht 5-10 User.

Viele lesen vielleicht einfach nur mit. Ist bei den Schweizern auch so. 5 - 10 sind ja auch nicht wenig.

Es gibt erstaunlicherweise auch leute deren nicht aus Deutschland kommen, die aber doch Deutsch verstehen:biggrin:

Genau, gheba kanns verstehen aber nicht sprechen.. wobei sprechen schon, aber niemands verstehts. :tongue: :D

rsevo6 said:
Es gibt erstaunlicherweise auch leute deren nicht aus Deutschland kommen, die aber doch Deutsch verstehen:biggrin:
Hallo Nachbar. :)

Ja, verstehen ist nicht so schwierig, aber schreiben und reden ist etwas anderes ;)

Stimmt
icon14.gif

Bei mir is es etwas anders mit meinem Deutsch.
I muss immer wieder eind halben Tag oder so etwas ueben um das wieder ein bisschen zuruck zu bekommen.
Est sind immer die Falle die mir Schwierigkeiten geben.

Are german, swiss and dutch language almost the same? Seems like you people can communicate easily.

It's the same for norwegians, danish and sweds, different languages but easy to understand eachother because they relate to eachother.

Hallo

Ja Deutsch geht mir nicht slecht ab. wohne ja auch nicht mehr als drei kilometer von der deutsche grenze.

ALso wieder jemandem der deutsch sprechen kann toll nicht!!

grusse aus die Niederlande

ronny

Werbung Sprachstudio: Ich spreche Deutsch schon und Deutsche glaub ich auch spreche Deutsch (Die Toten Hosen). :tongue: :)

|Adeel said:
Are german, swiss and dutch language almost the same? Seems like you people can communicate easily.

It's the same for norwegians, danish and sweds, different languages but easy to understand eachother because they relate to eachother.

Phew! something i can read and reply to. :tongue:

It's the same for norwegians, danish and sweds, different languages but easy to understand eachother because they relate to eachother

Hello NEONSX,

For your information, As you know The Netherlands is at the west side off europe near to germany and Belgium.
In belgium the speak two languages ( frence and dutch)
IN germany the speak german, but al children lean englisch at school there.
In the Netherlands all children start with learning Dutch Englisch, german and Frence. ( most children do have dificulties with frence so the only learn it for 2 years)
Switserland is seperated in 3 languages ( italian, German and frence)

When you review my message you can understand that in most european countries the children learn 1 or more differant language extra. The reason is that the distance in europe are that short that when you drive more than 3 hours you mostly cross the border to another country.

I hope this helps

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Hello NEONSX,

For your information, As you know The Netherlands is at the west side off europe near to germany and Belgium.
In belgium the speak two languages ( frence and dutch)
IN germany the speak german, but al children lean englisch at school there.
In the Netherlands all children start with learning Dutch Englisch, german and Frence. ( most children do have dificulties with frence so the only learn it for 2 years)
Switserland is seperated in 3 languages ( italian, German and frence)

When you review my message you can understand that in most european countries the children learn 1 or more differant language extra. The reason is that the distance in europe are that short that when you drive more than 3 hours you mostly cross the border to another country.

I hope this helps

greatings ronny

Hi Ronny

Switzerland is seperated in 4 languages, italian, german, french an romansh.
Romansh is a language spoken only in a few valleys in the south eastern part of the country but it is a official national language.
Even in switzerland the must people don't know about this.:wink:
and if so, the don't understant it :biggrin: :biggrin:
It's a realy queer sounding language.

Carlo

Hello Carlo,

Sorry i did not know this. Thanks for your kind reaction, You see every day you learn something new.

Hello raymond-honda : yes i did not say that the belgium people don't speak german see for this i wrote:
When you review my message you can understand that in most european countries the children learn 1 or more differant language extra.

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Hello Carlo,

Sorry i did not know this. Thanks for your kind reaction, You see every day you learn something new.

If you want to play with Rumantsch (that as Carlo said is an official language... even tough only 10k people speaks it in teh world, it is used on everything from laws to money...) here is the wikipedia version :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :

http://rm.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagina_principala

BlueEyes' NSX said:
Actually ... Belgium has 3 official languages : Dutch, French AND German !
Greetz

I did not knwo about German! That is interesting... how does it work with school?

In Switzerland you learn German, English (this is however the third language you learn) and at least one of the two between Italian and French.

But if you ocme from the most southern part, as I do, you have to learn all four of them... did'nt like it in school :frown: but it is quite useful now :biggrin: .

In School we learned Dutch and French ... and German or English was optional. I took the English classes obviously :biggrin:

But the east part of Belgium is German spoken and that's why we have 3 official languages

Hello gheba

It works in holland as followed ( when i was at school)
At kindergarden ( last two years) whe began with a little bit off englisch, after kindergarden we got englisch, german and french. after two years you could ( was not nessesary) drop one language. ( i was not amused of french so i droped it).
In higher school you always gets englisch and another different language ( can also be another language than frensch or german.

I hope this helps.

greatings ronny

Thanks to both, very interesting!

I thought Switzerland was the only place with a large part of 3-language or even 4-language population.

I think it is something related to our small countries, where either there is no specific language (there is no "swiss"... ah if I got a cent for everytime that around the world somebody asked me "how do you translate this in SWISS...?" :) :p) or the language is specific (like dutch) and it is not very useful outside the borders... :)

Back