• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Were the 02+ Canadian NSX Coupe or Targa

I cant get a for sure answer on this, but I have been curious. I thought that all of the 02+ NSX's sold in North America were Targa. However I came across some info, that said the 02+ Canadian cars were coupes. But I havent been able to find anything else out, and I honestly highly doubt it, but am curious for someone to tell me the answer for sure.

Thanks!

I cant get a for sure answer on this, but I have been curious. I thought that all of the 02+ NSX's sold in North America were Targa. However I came across some info, that said the 02+ Canadian cars were coupes. But I havent been able to find anything else out, and I honestly highly doubt it, but am curious for someone to tell me the answer for sure.

Thanks!

Sorry. I meant to respond several days ago but it slipped my mind.
I have a pretty accurate listing of 2002-newer NSX's, including the Canadian-shipped units. I reviewed this listing focusing on the VIN and found no (zero) coupes destined for Canada. All Targa roofed.

Back