• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

West Palm Bch NSX Meet Oct. 6th, 6pm

Oct. 6th at 6pm..NSX meet in West Palm Bch area. Everyone invited!! Other exotic car owners are welcome to come out! trying to get as many people together, so far we have 4 nsx's, and 1 s2k. We're get a bite to eat, take some pictures and go for a cruise! please email me at [email protected] for RSVP..Look forward to seeing new cars and faces :biggrin:

Woot Woot ~~ I'm There !! :tongue: Can you pm or email me with info? Thansx!!!

Look forward to meeting the gang

*Dawn*
:wink:

Thursday, October 6, 2005 @ 6:00 PM

Portofino’s Restaurant on Singer Island (off exit 78 - PGA Blvd. on Rt. 95 – directions to follow)

Meet – Happy Hour / Light Dinner – Drive & Photo Shoot (maybe we should do photo shoot and drive first, else risk losing daylight and visibility)

My study club resumes it's monthly case presentations which are on Thursdays, but I'll try to see if I can make it to this dinner. Is anyone planning to bring along a spouse?

On another note; Eric, my invitation to you is still open for some DIY at my place.

thanks Rob... we will definitely have to plan the DIY oil change one of these next few weekends...

i started taking on my stereo project and i'm hoping to have it all completed this weekend... JL 300/4 amp, JLVR525 components and zetoolman's sub... I've got the sub and amp installed and connected with the SOS wire harness - all thats left for this weekend is running the speaker wires to the doors and installing the components..

the wires are already run up through the console and under the dash... i just need to pull them through the doors and fire this system on!

i need to get this complete so everyone can check out zetoolman's sub on the 6th

Looks like it will be fun....if I was not out of the country it might be worth the drive. :)

I'll be there as will my friend Ted who recently purchased TucAzNsx's 1996 Red T. He just had the stereo upgraded with an Alpine DVA-7996 head unit, JL 300/4 amp, JL XR-650 components in the doors and a JL 10" sub sitting on a Zetoolman box.

Hey guys,

Hugh just told me about this meet. I would love to attend; however, my work schedule goes up till 7pm. I would have to take vacation time off to go which will cost me about 3 hours vacation time. I have just enough time off saved for the drive up to the Dragon. Looks like I won't be able to make it.

dlynes said:
Thursday, October 6, 2005 @ 6:00 PM

Portofino’s Restaurant on Singer Island (off exit 78 - PGA Blvd. on Rt. 95 – directions to follow)

Meet – Happy Hour / Light Dinner – Drive & Photo Shoot (maybe we should do photo shoot and drive first, else risk losing daylight and visibility)

Hey, y'all, I'm trying to get driving directions from Miami. Where exactly is the restaurant located?

ThaNSX!

*Look forward to meeting you all*~*~*~

*Mermi*

MiamiMermaid said:

Hey, y'all, I'm trying to get driving directions from Miami. Where exactly is the restaurant located?

Portofino Italian Grill
2447 N Ocean Dr
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33404
561-844-2162

Take I-95 north and exit at Blue Heron Blvd and head east.
Keep heading east until you go over the causeway to Singer Island, as Blue Heron curves to the left and A1A begins there will be a little strip mall where the restaurant is located.

You could always follow me. (If you can keep up that is. :biggrin: )

portofino.jpg

Howdee Y'all,
Is this still on for tomorrow night ?
Looking forward to meeting our So. Fla Crew

*Mermi*

hate to sell out on meeting some new owners but looks like im going to UF all wkd... please post pictures so i can see what i missed! have fun guys!! drive safe

menuserve said:
damn... i can't believe that you skipping out! i think its going to be a huge turnout!

see everyone tomorrow night! anybody that wants to hear Zetoolman's sub pound out the bass just find me!

:: Raising hand :: I wanna hear it !! :cool: So, do we know who's planning on going ? It's about a 2 hour (or more) drive for me. Unless it's really nasty weather, I'll be there....

The Boca contigent, including myself, DocL, and Captain Ted will be hitting the road at about 5pm. There are rumors about that the lovely Mademoiselle Mermaid will be joining us on her trek north from the nether regions of Miami.

The weather forecast is typical for this time of year. Scattered thunderstorms with a 40% chance of rain. I plan to dress up in my chartreuse tutu and pink Capezios and do an "anti-rain" dance sometime tomorrow afternoon. This is sure to scare away even the most vociferous rain clouds so I might even get around to washing my car.

Looking forward to a great evening and making some new friends!

Weather and distance kept me away, how was it? It got ignored last time I mentioned, but how about we try something in Broward next time? It's the compromise between Dade and Palm. I'll suggest a meeting place at the Hard Rock again.

Ticomba74 said:
Weather and distance kept me away, how was it? It got ignored last time I mentioned, but how about we try something in Broward next time? It's the compromise between Dade and Palm. I'll suggest a meeting place at the Hard Rock again.

I LOVE THAT IDEA!! Sorry I missed the meet as well :( I got called into work to cover our Grief Support Group, so didn't finish until about 5. By then, it was pouring and traffic was terrible. I would love to have a meet at Hard Rock! :) I was really bummed, and look forward to meeting you all !*~

Have a Wonderful Weekend*~*~
*Mermi*

And here are the much anticipated photos. Sorry there aren't more but it got dark right after these were shot and I was too busy working on the excellent linguini with white clam sauce to take more. I'll do a better job next month.

nsxpbgt01.jpg

nsxpbgt021.jpg

menuserve said:
look at that second photo... anyone see the tornado in the background coming right towards our cars?

That's just a little water spout! :D

Hugh said:
And here are the much anticipated photos. Sorry there aren't more but it got d

nsxpbgt021.jpg

WOW! That is an amazing shot~~* That lookz wicked in the background! :eek:

Back