• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What better time to do pics???!!!

OK, This past weekend Source 1 was invited to a custom car show in Cincinnati Called the Cavalcade of Customs to support a weekly event in the area called "Thursday Night Lights"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thursday-Night-Lightz/216654735027744

We had 4 NSX's in the show. My 93 Gloss black My 91 Widebody orange My service Manager's 91 Matte White and our Customer's ( Fourringpilot on prime ) Matte black 91.

We spent all day Monday- Tuesday cleaning and detailing them for the show only to have it start pouring down rain Wednesday the day we are suppose to take them to the convention center.

So we had to improvise, Loaded up the trailer one at a time and took them down!
truckntrailer.jpg

After 8 hours of back and forth all the cars were in the Duke Energy Center and setting up for the show.
showsetup.jpg

showsetup2.jpg

Show went very well Place was packed all weekend. Over 40k people in attendance we heard.
people.jpg

I had it all set up to have the cars get a photoshoot done for both Stance Nation and Cannibeat after the show on Sunday night. We figured what better time? They will all be clean and we are in the city! Perfect night to do it.

We watched the weather closely just hoping it was not going to rain. We got lucky! It waqs about 20 degrees out and roads were salt covered but we did it anyway!
Here are some of the shots. More to come. The edited versions of the pics will be posted here soon.

3matkateers.jpg

kyles2.jpg

kyles1.jpg

roadjustins.jpg

glossy.jpg

glossy2.jpg

uptop.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
It was really cool to be involved with the event. A lot of people got an education on the NSX. It was great to tell people that next NSX will built just up the road!

white one = dream nsx. makes me want to wrap mine white...might have to bring it to you guys!

Last edited:
Back