• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you DISLIKE about your NSX's?

Took me a while to think of one, but if your looking for nits to pick, the sun visors are totaly useless. Maybe because I'm 6'2", but if I fold them against the windsheild, their still to low and I can't see more that a few feet in front of me. Best I can do is to pull the visor down as needed from its stowed position, but this leaves it "in my face" as it were. On the positive side the roof is so low, and my head so close to it I hardly ever need to use the visors.

Originally posted by justin hall:
come on, comments like that cause questions of objectivity.... However, I guess it would be a valid statement FOR YOU if you have NEVER modified your car in any way, including changing brakepads to anything other than OEM, etc.

[This message has been edited by justin hall (edited 05 February 2001).]

Are we feeling a bit ornery this morning?
smile.gif

2 things.
1. I have nowhere to place the club after I pull it off the steering wheel. I have to put it on the floor, passenger side. Oh well... who cares.
2. Brakes!!

Too much good that outweighs the bad. No other complaints.
smile.gif

I have nowhere to place the club after I pull it off the steering wheel.

You don't need the club. It's big, it's tacky, it's a pain in the butt, and it makes very little difference on a car that's rarely stolen, thanks in part to being highly conspicuous, and in part to being so rare that it's not worth selling for parts. (And if a pro really wants to steal your car, the club won't stop them or even slow them down.)

Back