• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think a Excellent Condition 2 Zanardi is worth?

Watching some of the other threads on this subject without seeing much evidence the discussion is looking objectively at the Zanardi as a true collectible and the only limited edition NSX model ever sold in the U.S. A quick check of Hagerty history data indicates the Zanardi has been the most rapidly appreciating of all the NSX years or models by far. Largely I think due to its exclusiveness. Just wondering what you guys would pay for a excellent condition Zanardi as a collectible. I know there are some pretty knowledgeable car collectors in the group.

My opinion: It is a VERY desirable car and will appreciate far more than other NSXs except maybe true #1 quality 1991s. Easily worth the $70-80K range.

I do think though there's a top end that people are willing to pay for any year/model NSX at this point in its history, but that ceiling will gradually increase with time and suppl. I think current buyers want to actually own these cars to drive them, to experience the legend . So a #2 car probably represents the best value to price-point between a concours quality #1 car and a #2 very clean no worries example of the breed.

What would you guys be willing to pay for a #2 Zanardi?

bc

Last edited:
Back