• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think? jh4na1158mt000673

It'll cost you more to fix it

than to buy a clean '91. NSX parts are exceedingly expensive.

IMO that is not the way to buy your first NSX, you will never be happy with the end product no matter the cost.

Go for it.

I think you should go for it before I get it. What a steal. Remember to pay cash only in small bills and just send it ahead of time. This will ensure that you will win big. Hope to see you on the road soon.

Go for it!

You could buy it and stick on a widebody:) . That would solve most of the body damage problems, but would probably run 10-15k+ once you got it painted. Other than that, the car looks like it is not in very good condition overall, but probably worth saving. That suspension damage is especially disconcerting, but fixable. It is definatly a project car, not a bargain. Don't buy it unless you are willing to sink a lot of $ and time into it, but that's what some people want.

That car looks to have mechanical issues in that it 'needs a tune up' and the LF suspension appears to be bent. It has body damage in the rear and front. It has already been to a paint shop, presumably for a prior repair.

Ask yourself this, why is this person selling this car? If he bought the car to do the same thing you are intending, why is he selling. It is going to cost you a $1000 non-refundable deposit to find out.

If you shopping for an inexpensive NSX, IMO there are better ways. Look for a high mile but accident free 91-94 that has been serviced properly.

Why would you do that? He has no reason to repair it correctly, only cheaply to pad his pocket. Run Now

coolnsx said:
Why would you do that? He has no reason to repair it correctly, only cheaply to pad his pocket. Run Now

Agreed.

At that point you are deciding between a $22k NSX that is probably not fixed right, or a $25k clean NSX with high miles. Easy choice for me - I'll take door #2.

When you finally get a x, I foresee you asking why is my car making this noise or why is doing this and so on and on every day :rolleyes:

Superus said:
He said he will fix it all up for me and sell it to me for $21.6
Like others have mentioned, why spend $21.6K for this one even if he somehow managed to fix it perfectly when it will still have a salvage title? If you can afford$21.6K just wait and save up a few more months or however long it takes to make an additional $5K and you can buy a good moderate to high miles 91 for $26K with no salvage title.

All jokes aside, if you are serious about getting an NSX just take everyones advise and stop looking at these salvaged wrecked NSX's. You are only a few thousand short of getting a clean title 91 NSX so just start saving your pennies to make up the difference.

Back