• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think of this as an emblem?

My car is shaved of all Acura emblems but I'm thinking about adding this emblem. What do you guys think of this? I can go on front bumper, rear tail center, or even on custom floor mats as a logo. Just wanted to get some opinions on it. It's 3" around

dbb40ddaf523199861a6adbe572c2119_zpsa0836251.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Or on a fender or B pillar?

Hey you're back! It's been a while since I have seen you on here. I'm going to assume from this post you hit your head pretty hard. Lol.

But seriously how big is that thing? Maybe you can use it as a horn button?

Looks like a pretty cool artifact or collectible, but not an emblem in my opinion.

Maybe try and photoshop it onto your center taillight or lay in on your front bumper and take a photo for us. Might get some more love out of the rest of Prime.

Lucas

put it next to your life size latex Senna doll. ....

I'm a big Ayrton Senna fan myself, and I think the patch is really cool. But it doesn't belong anywhere outside of the NSX. However, I think it would be nice to incorporate it into a semi-hidden area of the car, maybe inside the glove box, sewn into the carpets is a good idea too, etc. Just a subtle touch instead of a "wtf?" exterior badge.

Make a vinyl sticker and put it on the window between the passenger compartment and the engine bay.

Dave
If you could incorporate the Senna Foundation symbol in a circle it would look okay

untitled.png

Make a belt buckle instead and wear it everywhere.......

Whatever you decide, make sure it's reversible. I'd embroider it into the floor mats or make stickers to hand out at car shows.

IMO it would look terrible as an "A" emblem replacement. It could look decent on a front fender.

Glad to see you're back, Dave! We all missed you.

Back