• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

what do you guys think of this steering wheel?

Came across this steering wheel from momo. What do you guys think? I am afraid the glossy part will not look good in our NSX. But I do plan to paint the center console with a glossy black in the future. I have attached image from momo site and also a quick photoshop.

Or you guys think the Personal steering wheel looks better? (Picture is from Eric's post.. hope he dont mind me using it)

Adrian

Attachments

• get_image.php.jpeg
    get_image.php.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 104
  • nero.jpg
    nero.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 11497102_6586_copy.jpg
    11497102_6586_copy.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 75
I had a personal wheel on my previous car, LOVED it. I don't like the one you posted due to the logo on the wheel. Here is a personal wheel (330mm) compared to a stock 350z wheel (which is about 370mm) for comparrison:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I like the personal wheel.

I like the wheel you posted too but I really don't want the red stitching. My interior is black and ivory and I am not going for the NSX-R feel. I know what you mean about the logo on the wheel.... i feel the same.... So the momo one is that bad huh? :confused:

^ MOMO is great, I just wanted to show you a personal wheel without the huge logo. I'm a total perfectionist and would not get the momo simply because the yellow lettering will clash with my interior. :D As far as the personal wheel I posted, If the red stitching does not go with your theme, here is another option:

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=350z&cat=interior&prodid=2473

Keep in mind the sizes as well. 330mm is doable for me, but I really don't like going smaller then that. I would try one out in person if possible.

Synth, Thanks for the link. This is PERFECT! I think I have found my steering wheel =) Wonder if anyone has one on their NSX...

Adrian

Back