• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Emblem Should I Go With for My 97 Stock w/GT-V rims

I was going to post this outside the socal region, but I think you guys are such a close knit group of knowledgeable people, so I'll ask here first.

I just got my car back from the body shop and they did an immaculate job. Paint and body came out awesome. The new suspension is great. Since I had brand new OEM front 97 bumper replaced, they did not stick on the original A with gray background emblem yet.

So my question is... What Emblem Should I Go With for My 97 Stock w/GT-V rims???

I guess my choices are:

1. Original
2. H with red background
3. Just the H without background
4. the A that's on 02+
5. A with red background (like the integra type-r)

Please advise. I still did not stick on the OEM emblem yet. Just want to get people's opinion so i can either stick with the emblem i have now or buy a new one and stick it on.

THANK YOU for your input!!! Please include any pics you like!

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 188
What emblem is on the back of your car? Is it the Acura Logo or word? I can't recall on a 97. If its the Acura Logo, stick with the logo as your airbag says Acura too. That's why I haven't changed because I like an airbag that goes POW.

I like no emblem cleaner look.....of course I not from Cali:wink:

no emblem...:)

What emblem is on the back of your car? Is it the Acura Logo or word? I can't recall on a 97. If its the Acura Logo, stick with the logo as your airbag says Acura too. That's why I haven't changed because I like an airbag that goes POW.

the back light says ACURA, also the airbag. it was a fender bender, so the bag didnt' pop.

yes, the car does look clean with out the emblem, but it feels like something's missing...

I like the "H" with red background and I think it would look hot on your black NSX. However, I would also suggest adding the same "H" to the back to replace the Acura name. Thats what I did, in my case I also ended up changing the steering wheel to a Momo wheel with the "H" center piece/horn and now everything matches perfectly.

I like the "H" with red background and I think it would look hot on your black NSX. However, I would also suggest adding the same "H" to the back to replace the Acura name. Thats what I did, in my case I also ended up changing the steering wheel to a Momo wheel with the "H" center piece/horn and now everything matches perfectly.

oof. that would look tight too. but more money. ahaha. being an nsx owner, u need a fatter bank account. haha.

how much did that H in the back light cost u and how much to install? how about the momo wheel and install? where'd u get it done?

oof. that would look tight too. but more money. ahaha. being an nsx owner, u need a fatter bank account. haha.

how much did that H in the back light cost u and how much to install? how about the momo wheel and install? where'd u get it done?

The "H" used for the front bumper and rear are the same, the price is about $40, and you can install yourself with some effort. The momo 300 steering wheel was about $650 with quick release and cruise control buttons. All of these goodies I got from Eric (EvoF575).

i have the "ACURA" on the rear lights. saw some cars that changed that part of lights to the H sign lights, when they have the H emblem in the front as well. I guess it wouldn't match if I just get the H with red background emblem and leave everything else acura, huh? =/ trying to change as least things as possible... but it's hard not to... lol

I like acura, but that's just me

sorry to resurrect this thread from the grave but instead making a new thread, i will ask it here: I want to replace the Acura emblem with a red H emblem on the front hood. How do I remove the Acura emblem? How do I install the H emblem? I got it form SOS. I am not much of a handyman so I dont want to screw it up.:redface:

Back