• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what in the actual F*#@!?

It's a beat to death auto. Stolen recovery or flood history I bet. Why would you want to inherit that mess?

I like how he say's good condition for its age, hey guy's whats the condition on your nsx's like compared to this?
Mines done over 200,000 kms and is in a hell of alot better condition than this nightmare.
This could easily cost over $20,000 just to bring it up to reasonable condition.
Maybe the best thing for it is to be converted to a race car and strip it.
Why the f..k would anyone take a picture of the engine bay with grass growing out of it.

Mines done over 200,000 kms and is in a hell of alot better condition than this nightmare.
This could easily cost over $20,000 just to bring it up to reasonable condition.
Maybe the best thing for it is to be converted to a race car and strip it.
Why the f..k would anyone take a picture of the engine bay with grass growing out of it.

Why you ask?...because the owner has issues!!
Try talking to him about the car, as soon as you show interest in it he starts putting the price up and before you know it he wants 40k for it....
This car has been for sale for over 2 years no wonder why he cant sell it....

Read through this thread, I still don't know what are the problem with car. I am looking for a nsx, I suspect this car is not very good, but don't know what is wrong ....

Read through this thread, I still don't know what are the problem with car. I am looking for a nsx, I suspect this car is not very good, but don't know what is wrong ....
The owner seems like a problem for starters.
If it was any good it would of sold already.
Do yourself a favour and check out the price of nsx parts.
You would be much better off spending around $40,000 and getting a car that has been well looked after.
Dont waste your time and money on this one.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually seen this car and talked to the owner face to face?.......any NSX at this money would be worth looking at. However when you read the Aussie Exotic thread it seems this has been going on for 2 years!

Agree funky, I would expect ~40-45k range. For my couriosity, I just wanted to know what are exactly problem with the car... A part from the owner treating the car like letting the grass growing thru the engine. I don't buy nsx from the owner like that.

Agree funky, I would expect ~40-45k range. For my couriosity, I just wanted to know what are exactly problem with the car... A part from the owner treating the car like letting the grass growing thru the engine. I don't buy nsx from the owner like that.

I am the owner of it, you guys need to understand whats happened when Ive tried to sell it at that price, I had so many people call me and waste my time I became fed up with trying to sell it, not only once, twice or three times did I try to sell it, but four !!! and everytime I ended taking it back off the market as so many idiots began to harrass me. Anyway the car did have an issue (TCS SWITCH) that has now been resolved, I wasnt to familiar with these NSXs and when I drove it and it was driving less then 80km/hr and in limp mode I thought it was a lemon or had transmission issues with computer problems, I did a few searches on transmissions and computers, like another member above mentioned they are ridiculous prices, so I decided to sell it to someone who would know how to fix it and pick up a bargain. But none of the potential buyers were ever right for this car, not one came to the table of my demands of the low price and being genuine, So i fixed it up , and now am asking what they are worth! Theres the story behind this car, and no its not in rubbish condition I will post up some photos on here when I see I should.

Last edited:
I'm interested as to why you listed it for such wildly different prices? Ie start at like 40k then end up in the 20k range?

What are you asking for the car?

There were many missing interior parts, stereo etc from what I remember in the pics.

I am the owner of it, you guys need to understand whats happened when Ive tried to sell it at that price, I had so many people call me and waste my time I became fed up with trying to sell it, not only once, twice or three times did I try to sell it, but four !!! and everytime I ended taking it back off the market as so many idiots began to harrass me. Anyway the car did have an issue (TCS SWITCH) that has now been resolved, I wasnt to familiar with these NSXs and when I drove it and it was driving less then 80km/hr and in limp mode I thought it was a lemon or had transmission issues with computer problems, I did a few searches on transmissions and computers, like another member above mentioned they are ridiculous prices, so I decided to sell it to someone who would know how to fix it and pick up a bargain. But none of the potential buyers were ever right for this car, not one came to the table of my demands of the low price and being genuine, So i fixed it up , and now am asking what they are worth! Theres the story behind this car, and no its not in rubbish condition I will post up some photos on here when I see I should.
Sorry mate, but that still doesnt make much sense.
Auto's and the ECU are dirt cheap to buy in the states 2nd hand.
Your not being very open about what you have fixed.
I just hope youve mowed the engine bay.:smile:

The headlight switch someone tried to repair and stuffed up, the tcs switch is also working intermittently so I need to replace them, other issues the car had was a blown transmission that is now replaced. There was a stereo cassette player missing lol do you really wanna complain about that???? hahah anyway back to other questions I didnt know ecus and autos are dirt cheap I called honda Australia and was quoted some $16,500 for a steering rack about a year ago from what I remember, and to be honest I didnt know how to get my head around the car and all these flashing errors coming up on the dash that were all pointing to replacing tcs control units, ecus, steering racks, steering columns etc etc... When I got a quote for around $60k in parts alone I thought the car is a nugget and not worth pursuing (just like you guys did) if someone came saw it instead of dribbling it over the phone they probably would of ended up with the car at $15k when i had it advertised for that, but people wanted to have phone convos instead of buying an NSXs! So your stuffing me around has motivated me to look deeper into the cars issues and vulla it turns out I need a speed senser $65USD, o2 sensor $18 AUD, tcs and headlight switch ebay $50 USD, oh I almost forgot and a steering column speed sensor $89 USD ebay :) the car will be going back on the market and it will be no where near the original $15k i advertised it for I might times that by 3. Oh and yes I did mow the lawn if thats one of your concerns still considering you probably called me about this car and missed out on an NSX @ 15k (kick yourself real hard, better yet load the barrel) , that photo was from the persons yard I had purchased it from, now ill leave the buying price I got it for to your imagination :) lets just say when I was selling it for $15k i was still making a huge profit. ENuf said i think this thread is done lols, "when something seems to good to be true it doesn't necessarily mean it is" I guess thats what people get for being pessimistic in life.

I gave yous the opportunity to buy it at a bargain price , but no you prefer to pay double that thats why the price went up , up and up because people were stupid, so when you put the price a little more realisitic people start to become more realistic :)

and as for me not being very opened , thats bullship cos i was as open as possible , maybe I lacked the knowledge of the cars issues and didnt want to mislead people , but every question that was ever sms or emailed was always answered or told to come see it or organise an independant inspection on the vehicle from a third organisation, even that people couldnt get together right. Let alone when one of the inspectors came and began to rip the carpet to inspect the underbody !!

i think the car wasnt suppsoed to be sold , it was supposed to be mine and I might just keep it. If I was to sell it now id probably want $30k as is no headaches, we do the deal my way or go to the highway ! that meaning you come see it, inspect it leave a deposit pay the rest take your car, simple as that! thats all i ever asked of any of the potential buyers calling me, but none came to the table, instead asked me stupid questions even when I had it at $15k the most common stupid question was is "the stereo looks like its missing, hmm that seems sus" lol dw im sure ill buy you a cassette player if you want one so bad (ebay $3.00 buy it now)

- - - Updated - - -

red nsxs look like ferrari wannabes, eww , black on black is the way we roll here

Last edited:
Wow, i must of hit a nerve!
I never called you about your car and i would never consider buying this car at any price.
Incase you dont realise, i already own a nsx.
You seem to be getting very defensive and you sound quite foolish.
I also think your full of crap.
I couldnt care less what you advertise your nsx for.
I'm just letting potential nsx buyers know what they could be in for.
Its an honour to own a nsx but unfortunately wankers like you dont seem to realise that.
I hope you keep it.
And if you think your comments on red nsx's worry me one little bit, you've got another thing coming boy!
I think it's about time you head back to primary school and get an education.

That being said goodluck!:smile:

Last edited:
ok so you sound like a complete tosser with no real respect for your cars. yeah sure you will get it running and free of its codes but you lack the general attitude to enjoy it enough to restore it to a mint condition, so it will not be worth the money you believe it is. If you got if a steal as you say then why be so stingy as to not purchase oem parts to fix the issues? or are you just hoping they will be fixes? hence the quotes on prices not results..

Back