• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is a rare nsx?

krc_feb_02_360_nsx.jpg

Wow. I could see owning a pair of his & her pink sports cars when the time is right. I even have my vanity plate picked out...

zoomimageframer.aspx

These pair are in my garage at the moment , both have original paint and less than 28k miles on them , are you saying thats rare ???? :confused:

IMG_1341.jpg

Check out the stock wheels on Blackie . Its fully a virgin , can't say the same for my missus in the pic .

IMG_1374.jpg

Nice chuck your one lucky fella. Though the red one has painted red valence the black one IMO is rare in terms of original condition low miles. :tongue:

Attachments

• rear valence.JPG
    rear valence.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 52
glad to be part of the rarest colors:)

what about white though for the 2005? only 7!!!!! but i guess they made them a lot in other years..

All the ones I listed are one of a kind as far as US-Spec models go. The US-Spec whites, with the exception of the 2001 White Coupe, several were built of each color combo.

1993 Brooklands Green / Tan....5 speed.

Only 1 of these exits. Honda built it to show the color to the Acura dealer network for the 1994 model year. The car then went to Comptech, and was sold into private hands after that.
The 1993 Brooklands Green “Comptech car” was modified with all the performance parts from Comptech with the Indy Brembo brakes and works wheels
Since I’ve had the car I changed the interior to black 😬 and built the motor

Attachments

• C0E35286-55D9-4972-9FB7-1FF9D2CB12D5.jpeg
    C0E35286-55D9-4972-9FB7-1FF9D2CB12D5.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2DBCB866-0737-44CC-8057-82B0695697A5.jpeg
    2DBCB866-0737-44CC-8057-82B0695697A5.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 24
The 1993 Brooklands Green “Comptech car” was modified with all the performance parts from Comptech with the Indy Brembo brakes and works wheels
Since I’ve had the car I changed the interior to black 😬 and built the motor
What would a 1 of 1 Brooklands Green NSX go for today? 🤔
I’m most likely selling the NSX by early next year

What would a 1 of 1 Brooklands Green NSX go for today? 🤔
I’m most likely selling the NSX by early next year
The NSX valuation tool will help with that.

Obviously its history with Honda and Comptech add collectors value to it, but any mods you made after that would likely detract from the value. If you're selling it as the unicorn 93 Comptech car, collector buyers will expect to receive that exact car, not something that was altered after the fact. Thus, I would undo all of the mods and set it back to how it was when CT had it. Or, you could just sell it as a modded 93 in a rare color with a cool history.

Back