• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What to do near Anaheim?

I'm going to be in Anaheim the first week of April. Taking kids to Disneyland one day and was looking for suggestions of what else to do family related or car related as my wife is giving me a day to do what I want. I will have a rental car. Thanks for any sugegstions.

Andy

first Thursday of each month we have our monthly NSX meet at South Coast Acura a mere 20 minutes from Disneyland. Check the announcement in the SoCal section.

When you find out, let me know
dunno.gif

For family stuff, theres Aquarium of the Pacific in long beach which is not too far away from Anaheim and also Knott Berry Farm near by Anahiem.

I'm going to be in Anaheim the first week of April. Taking kids to Disneyland one day and was looking for suggestions of what else to do family related or car related as my wife is giving me a day to do what I want. I will have a rental car. Thanks for any sugegstions.

Andy

Take me out to the ball game...............take me out with the crowd..............buy me some peanuts and cracker jack....

Attachments

• angels schedule.jpg
    angels schedule.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 30
Great Vietnamese food in Little Saigon...not far.

thanks for the suggestions guys, going to try to come to the monthy meet. Might try to swing by autowave too, looks like its pretty close.

Back