• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats a fair price to pay for an 05?

I have read some of the threads pertaining to this and have seen people paying 81k new? I would be looking at a new 05. I just don't know what a fair price would be. Invoice is 79k and change correct? Thanks in advance and I hop I am making sense.

I'll sell you mine for 89,765 + $550 delivery charge.

Wait, no I wouldn't.

:biggrin:

Actual dealer cost is slightly over $80K since they pay for mandatory shipping cost. If you buy from a non-local dealer, you'll end up with $1,000 - $1,500 in additional delivery costs. That puts your effective dealer costs right around $82K.

I paid $85K for my 2005 Silverstone in June. I may have been able to get a better price by shopping other dealers but I wanted the silver, and have bought three other Acuras from this local dealer and get pretty good service (for obvious reasons). Also, I didn't want to miss buying this car by shopping around and then finding that the car had been sold (this is the dealer that sells Larry Ellison his NSXes, and they maintain a list of potential buyers).

the car is all done being made. dealers hardly have any left so if you are serious i would be willing to pay a little more to have the opportunity to own the last made hand built, low production, exotic acura or honda has to offer.

Back