• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's the difference?

Wings west has been around forever. The fact that they are all polyurethane it's safe to say they will be less prone to cracking than fiberglass. The only thing to consider would be fitment between the 3 brands.

Last edited:
Winds west has been around forever. The fact that they are all polyurethane it's safe to say they will be less prone to cracking than fiberglass. The only thing to consider would be fitment between the 3 brands.

Yes, I agree. Fitment is very important... it'd be great to see if anyone here has purchased one of the first two in the list. I'd like to know how they fit.

I love my Wings West. After ripping off the oem lip numerous times, I installed the WW and no problems since. It looks lower but it actually provides better clearance. The bottom will scrape/slide over things rather than catching and tearing off like the OEM lip. Love the looks and the fitment was really good.

I love my Wings West. After ripping off the oem lip numerous times, I installed the WW and no problems since. It looks lower but it actually provides better clearance. The bottom will scrape/slide over things rather than catching and tearing off like the OEM lip. Love the looks and the fitment was really good.

I think #1 & #2 in the list are WW copies. The price difference is big though so I'd like to see how the fitment of those two are compared to the WW.

Back