• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the tallest a person can be to drive an NSX?

I'm 6'6" and have been enjoying my NSX for the last two years. It's a very tight fit though. The only way to know if you will fit is to try it out. You can replace the bottom seat cushion with a thinner pad and gain a couple of inches of headroom.

If this 6'6" guy can fit into his Porsche 959:

raptors_96.jpg

then this 7'5" guy ought to be able to fit into an NSX:

ROBE184.jpg

Do a search under "head room" on this forum. You will find a couple threads on this topic.

More importantly, you come sit in one whenever you want. The Dallas NSXers meet up at the Starbucks at 114 and Macarthur every month. This month it was on the first week of January but I am not sure if that is the typical date. That date may have been put there to work around the holidays.

I will post a thread in the south central section of this forum to clarify this.

i'm 6'3" and 290lbs and i managed to shoehorn my fat a.. into my 1996 and now my 2002 nsx, that's got to show some dedication to the marque!

actually its quite comfortable once i'm in there. If you want it bad enough you can always find a way!

[This message has been edited by mikescg (edited 23 January 2003).]

Back