• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What's up with Dali Racing not paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biter, ub2slw had written a section on how to spam email dali's email accts to get his attention. That was removed and why I believe there was the above post by the moderator.

BITeR said:
Now, I don't really understand what you are warning us about.
This thread has been very useful to me, and when other members are sharing their personal information I find it highly interesting.

The messages that remain in this thread are useful and contain actual information or productive suggestions. The ones I removed were not useful and did not contain new information or productive suggestions and those are the kind of messages that are inappropriate.

I have requested that the letter be sent again...until it's opened there's no way of know what was inside. There was NOTHING listed on the slip from the Post Office that notated whom the letter was from, I do not agree that my refund be sent via certified letter (what if it's a check for 10.00); the SAME methods of payment DALI recived is the same method I should receive (PAYPAL) That's the MOST efficent and has the best paper trail

NSX Prime said:
ub2slw - I would suggest that you see what you can do about getting that certified letter sent again and actually picking it up this time before continuing this thread further. If you were sent a refund via certified mail and refused to pick it up, the vendor can claim he made a good faith effort to refund your money and your case is then a lot weaker.

PLEASE!!! I only stated that I emailed every addess I could find.....as a side note I wrote a tip on how to utilize Outlook to send multiple messages. Nowhere did I mention that I used the two to spam dali ;)

dnyhof said:
Biter, ub2slw had written a section on how to spam email dali's email accts to get his attention. That was removed and why I believe there was the above post by the moderator.

ub2slw said:
I do not agree that my refund be sent via certified letter (what if it's a check for 10.00); the SAME methods of payment DALI recived is the same method I should receive (PAYPAL) That's the MOST efficent and has the best paper trail

So you're saying that if you get a refund via certified mail, you wont be happy? If its only $10.00, send it back certified. DONT cash the check and send him a bill for the balance. By accepting any money regarding that account, it could be construed as you accepting that in lieu of full payment, therefore making the debt paid.

You guys are too much. You don't know what is in the enevelope!

So, now he (MJ) is trying to screw you by sending $10.00.

Are you a Mystic?

Get a grip. Find out what's in it before you start to speculate.

Go have a July 4 BQ or better yet maybe drive your car.

Just get away from the key board for awhile

Just think, when you open it. You can start a whole new tread on the subject.

Just my $.02, but I had ordered spacers from Mark and they never came. I sent many emails and PM's on Prime to him and after 3 weeks or so, sent another email asking for my money back and to cancel the order.

He sent my money back. So I was happy with that, but he never responded to even one of my emails or PM's, This is what baffles me. Apparently, H&R spacers were backordered at the time, but all he had to do was tell me in an email. Even a simple message with "backordered" as the subject and nothing else would have been way better than the cold shoulder treatment.

I never had problems with Dali in the past, before this encounter.
I hesitate to commit funds to a purchase when he won't communicate with me, and I was one of his good customers (I thought). Oh well...

Last edited:
Today (7/14 @ 11:34 am) I received a refund for 282.58 from Dali Racing. I wish those the best of luck on getting your product or money/core back. It was a little effort; the 282.58 equaled my "time vs money" phliopsphy (yeah about 2 hours worth of work and my time is equal to about $150 per hour ;) )

dont get me wrong i to waited 3 months or more for items i ordered,but did you ever think that m.j. goes thru the same shit that we go thru on the other end

Sure I could understand that....but after sending an email ONCE a week for 5 weeks straight WITHOUT a reply (also from two different address) there's no excuse for not providing SOME sort of explanation or update.

3card said:
dont get me wrong i to waited 3 months or more for items i ordered,but did you ever think that m.j. goes thru the same shit that we go thru on the other end

cant argue with you there,your 110% right.the only reason why i am sticking up for mark is if he ever reads this i may get my stuff alot sooner and maybe cheaper

you can always use the COD (cash on delivery) method.
if he doesnt send the item, you dont have to pay.

3card said:
cant argue with you there,your 110% right.the only reason why i am sticking up for mark is if he ever reads this i may get my stuff alot sooner and maybe cheaper

can anyone get more selfish than this with the above comment ?!!? you're pretty much saying: "I realize what Mark has done is wrong and y'all have been screwed by him, but I'm still sticking up for him so that I don't get screwed over". The way I see it, you're part of this problem, and not part of the solution... :mad:

I recently purchased a steering hub and badge from him. I sent payment via Paypal and the items arrived in 2 days to my doorstep. The items were wrapped appropriately and in perfect condition. He responded to my E-mails promptly (sometimes within minutes). My initial experience has been excellent.

Well you don't have to drop a house on me. With a customer service history like that, I will not be ordering anything from Dali Racing. To bad, I was interested in some stuff. I am just starting to modify my NSX and that means suspension, brakes, wheels, engine, etc. But this is what happens to people who start a business and then don't take care of their business. Sorry for Dali, and sorry for the NSX community that likes to spend money on their cars. I am sure someone else will be along to offer those same products.....

I agree, too bad :(
I was seriously looking into purchasing a clutch from Dali. I have heard enough in regard to this history of poor business practice that I will be looking into other options. Customer service is key. As they say- you can occasionally shear the sheep, but you can only skin it once!

nsxexotic said:
Good thing I ordered from SOS instead of DALI - SOS has number #1 rate service.

Agreed - Chris and Seth at SOS have top notch customer service.
They continue to go above and beyond for the NSX community.

Dali - While my one small purchase from them was fine, I would be nervous to place any kind of substantial order.

Hi Everyone - sorry to hear about all the trouble some people have gone through with their purchases.

I have ordered numerous items through Mark @ Dali Racing, Intakes, Exhaust, Headers, rotors, window fix it thingies, Antenna Reminder switch and on and on. I am not saying that things did not happen to those people above this post I am just relaying my complete satisfaction with Mark and Dali.
I know on my last order for headers we where waiting for the manufacturer so it took an incredibly long time to come in.

I think a few people have recognized that there are not a lot of "Businesses" out there that support us NSX'ers, so we should work with them as much as possible (it wouldn't seem that they are going to millionaires helping us buy NSX parts) to try and resolve without criticism or derogatory comments.

I hope that things work out for those that feel as if they have been wronged.
I will continue to purchase through Mark because I have been fortunate to have had 100% satisfaction.
:(

Last edited:
Rae, if you go back to the original poster's post, how hard do you think it is for a vendor to cut a check for a core refund? I can write a check in less than one minute for anything. I've shut my mouth over this vendor for a while now as I was figuring I was being way too acidic towards him and I was not endearing myself to others on this board. However it continues to sicken me everytime I see another post pop up about customers not receiving funds back for whatever reason or product in a timely manner with no communication as to why it takes so long.

I don't think anyone on this board can look at the solid evidence that is out there from very active members on this board being taken advantage of and say it's right. It's just plain dead wrong to be treated this way by any business when they are the ones who should serve us, not the other way around. How people continue to support someone who conducts business in this manner (even this small percentage) is beyond me, I continue to lose more faith in mankind with every new Dali instance that pops up on this board. :mad:

Just out of curiosity, was Dali at NSXPO? IF so, did anyone call them on the table for the service they've given to certain upstanding members? Also, has Gerrard gotten any money back for Goose's estate yet? That example is probably the worst that I can think of anyone perpetrating....

rae said:
I will continue to purchase through Mark because I have been fortunate to have had 100% satisfaction.
:(

...and one day, you'll be in the same boat as everybody else that got $crewed. The fact you're fine for now, does it make it right ? When it finnaly happens to you then what are you gonna do ? Can't tell you where to spend your $$$ but you demonstrated a very selfish attitude... Thanks for nothing...

djjoonie said:
Just do a COD your next orders :cool: if he doesnt send the unit, dont have to pay. ;)

Why should I have to adjust my way of doing business to support someone who obviously doesn't support others in this community? Especially when there are others out there who respect me as a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back