• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Alignment Recommedations

I wanted to get a 4 wheel alignment after putting on new wheels/tires. Carl advised that he has recommended Southwest Alignment on Richmond, but hasn't gotten any feedback on satisfaction with their work.
Has anyone used SWA and if so, were you pleased? Are there any other places that people have used and are pleased with?

They've done plenty of NSXs and low cars. You can also check with Caroline-NSX as he works for EVS and they do alignments too. He would be doing it himself so it would get personal attention from a fellow NSX owner.

I've used Southwest at least 5 times since my car is lowered. Twice was fine the first attempt, twice took two tries to get it right and once it took three attempts. Depends on who does the work. Basically my experience dictates that you can NOT rely on these guys.. I now get Ty (Caroline-NSX) to do my alignment. The shop he does them on uses mirror connectors that do not in any way mar the finish on your wheels and Ty, being as OCD as he is gets it perfect the first time. In my opinion, Ty is definately the way to go...

Dennis

Back