• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

When is the next gathering for Nor Cal?

Hello everyone from Nor Cal and happy holiday to all,
I'm Phong from Dublin-CA (east bay), new member. Please let me know if there is any meeting coming up as I will also regularly check on the calendar, only if I know what I'm doing.:smile:

Phong

Last edited:
Did I possibly see you today (Saturday) in Pleasanton?
I was going East on Stoneridge in my NSX, (right about on top of the 680 overpass) at ~ 1:30 pm & saw an all-red NSX going the opposite direction, possibly turning onto 680 South.
Was none of the locals I recognized and car looked like your avatar ...
I don't think whoever it was saw me however.

Welcome aboard - hope we connect before long. I'm typically up for at least a coffee meet if we get a quorum together.

Hi D'Ecosse,
Nope, it wasn't me. But I have seen couple reds in Dublin and Pleasanton, it might be yours. Anyhow, a coffee is good. I'm usually have time Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Please PM me when you have time.

Phong

i would love to roll out too if you guys dont mind me tagging along in my not nsx... ^^ i went to the s2k meet a few weeks ago. but only one nsx showed up as i was leaving :frown: o well ^^.

Or we can set up a SF area monthly meet like on the first Saturday on the month and meet in Crissy Fields (SF) and decide where to drive later on....

Hi Phong,

Welcome!!!
I miss Nalesh, but it's good to have another member join our local club!!!
You came to my shop this week and inquired about exhaust systems.
Good meeting you and thanks for stopping by. I would have love to chat with you more, but my phone kept ringing every minute and I had a few other appts. coming in that day.

If you need any help with modifying your car, just let me know.

thanks,
Hoover

DDankew said:
There is a meet down in Woodside on Janury 6th with other exotic owners at Doc Wong's.

http://www.docwong.com/Autos/index.htm

I plan on attending because it is a driving class too. We can meet there and join their group ride.

Thanks for the pointer to this. It sounds cool.

Chip

i was down at fillmore street around 12ish n' spotted black nsx last night parked in front of bar, anyone from prime member? looks very clean n' love ur rims.... i'll be down here in bay at SF until monday so, if ur around for new years, lets meet up? im from OC, thomas, 714-863-9292

Just curious, but I live near Monterey, and I have yet to see an NSX for a very long time. Are there any people that live near Monterey that own an NSX?

spartan2-3 said:
any gathering/ meets on New Years day?

Im up for coffee or something :smile:.

How about the annual New Years Mt. Hamilton bicycle climb? The coffee will taste much better after 4000+ feet of climbing and then freezing on the descent. If it doesn't rain, I'm climbing the mountain.

If it does rain in the morning, I'd be up for a coffee run in the South Bay.

--twc

so far, i have only spotted one black nsx at bay area.... anymore nsxers in bay area? im from down south OC n' having blasting time here in bay area... i was hoping to meet up with some nsx prime members but i guess everyone are busy today

i'll be in sf til tomorrow
BluryNSX said:
I am in fremont which is the east bay...are you only here today?? if you are here tommorow I would be down for lunch or something, actually if anyone wants to do lunch tommorow that could be fun :biggrin:

Hi everyone from Nor Cal,
It's good to see all of the replies. Since most of us are booked with families during the holidays and have no time for organizing, we can use Doc Wong's meeting on January 6th as an introduction for new NSX members, perhaps we can also re-iterate the Bay Area chapter monthly meeting then. I have viewed the Sacramento chapter monthly meetings and I'm planning to stop by next time to say hello when they hold the meeting in Stockton again.
Regarding the drive at Skyline in Woodside on the 6th, it will be awesome since I've done a lot of mountain biking around that area and I've always wanted to drive my NSX there one day. I will be there on the 6th so please join me if you have time. For the East Bay owners, we can form a caravan to Woodside and I will be at Hooters on Dublin Blvd and San Ramon Rd around 8:30-9:00AM on Saturday 1/6/2007 so please meet there if you can.

Hello Hoover and D'Ecosse,
Can you join us on the 6th ride?

How is SF, Thomas? Hope you have fun in the Bay Area.

Phong

Last edited:
REDNSXT said:
Hi everyone from Nor Cal,
It's good to see all of the replies. Since most of us are booked with families during the holidays and have no time for organizing, we can use Doc Wong's meeting on January 6th as an introduction for new NSX members, perhaps we can also re-iterate the Bay Area chapter monthly meeting then. I have viewed the Sacramento chapter monthly meetings and I'm planning to stop by next time to say hello when they hold the meeting in Stockton again.
Regarding the drive at Skyline in Woodside on the 6th, it will be awesome since I've done a lot of mountain biking around that area and I've always wanted to drive my NSX there one day. I will be there on the 6th so please join me if you have time. For the East Bay owners, we can form a caravan to Woodside and I will be at Hooters on Dublin Blvd and San Ramon Rd around 8:30-9:00AM on Saturday 1/6/2007 so please meet there if you can.

Hello Hoover and D'Ecosse,
Can you join us on the 6th ride?

How is SF, Thomas? Hope you have fun in the Bay Area.

Phong
thanks, phong
im having great time in bay area.... happy new year!

Unfortunately my position with honda(service advisor) keeps me from any events on saturday day time events, hopefully there will be some sunday events me and the boss can make :) or even friday night events....look forward to meeting everyone:smile:

Phuong, aww you're in the bay from oc/la area, and im from the bay but in oc/la area...and now vegas, i'll be back in the bay late night tomorrow and im off for the remainder of the week if anyone wants to get together during the day for a bite or coffee or a quick drive

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,
Welcome back from the ??? It must be a blast being in Vegas for the countdown. We'll chat more this Friday at Automall.

Phong

Back