• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the smilies?

Posting on M3F has made me very addicted to those little animated GIF's. Is there any way we can get some on here?

May I suggest:

:shifty:
shifty.gif

:facepalm:
facepalm.gif

And of course the "dont taze me bro"
taser.gif

oh and megashifty!
bigshifty2.gif

Kthnxbye.

afaik this has never been an animated gif kinda site,and for good reason.I have seen s2k international and it is a ridiculous amusement park/shooting gallery of flashing sigs.Siezure inducing to say the least:rolleyes: You seem to be a fan of the facepalm,I saw you mentioned it in another thread,we try and keep the facepalming to a minimum on prime:wink:

afaik this has never been an animated gif kinda site,and for good reason.I have seen s2k international and it is a ridiculous amusement park/shooting gallery of flashing sigs.Siezure inducing to say the least:rolleyes: You seem to be a fan of the facepalm,I saw you mentioned it in another thread,we try and keep the facepalming to a minimum on prime:wink:

:redface:

Sorry Doc, thought it would be fun to have them.

One vote here for fewer smilies. At another forum I inhabit they have become almost substitutes for actual posts. Personally, I prefer words.

Back