• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Where can I get a good detail/wash?

I can't stand taking my car to the car wash, paying for an "interior detail" and exterior buff/wax, and then get my car back with water spots on it, compound still fresh on the corners and crumbs/debris under the seat or in the shift boot. :mad:

I used to detail cars, and I got piece pay, and I was WAY faster than these guys, and my cars were spic and span.

Anyway, I'd rather pay $60 or $70 (or more) for a real job than $30 for a half-hearted once over. Anyone recommend a place? The closer to Avondale/Tolleson/Goodyear, the better. But anywhere in the Valley would be good to know about.

I'm also thinking about having some paint correction done in the near/medium future, if anyone knows of a good place.

Much appreciated.

Anyone recommend a place? The closer to Avondale/Tolleson/Goodyear, the better. But anywhere in the Valley would be good to know about.

I'm also thinking about having some paint correction done in the near/medium future, if anyone knows of a good place.

Much appreciated.

Ask Peiserg, he has a good guy that does mobile washes, etc

(he did the washes for AZ Detail Day last year)

Back