• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where in Los Angeles to powdercoat wheels

Hey guys. I need to get my new Dymags powdercoated white and am looking for a place in LA that does this. I was going to have Larry send it to his place for me, but he is very busy and wouldn't be making anything on the deal.
If I could find a place close by in LA I want to do this soon. Those bright red wheels on my white car are too crazy for my taste.
biggrin.gif
Can anyone recommend a place around here? Thanks

PS- Hi Gaymond. If you still have that extra set of wheels and are willing to let me borrow them for a couple weeks while mine are out, please let me know. Thanx

Originally posted by ilya:
PS- Hi Gaymond. If you still have that extra set of wheels and are willing to let me borrow them for a couple weeks while mine are out, please let me know. Thanx[/B]

I'll be out of town this weekend but you are welcome to get them anytime next week. I just have to get them out of storage

Justin,
I don't think Mark likes me very much, maybe because I go to NSX Modified for my work. He probably wouldn't deal with me, even though I've never met him before. It's alright... to each his own. I try to stay out of all the squabbling.

Gaymond,
Thanks. I replied to your email.

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 20 July 2001).]

Back