• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to put these extra 510 horses at my house?

You can park it in my garage:biggrin:

Congrats. Pics please.

What are these going for now? should be a good buy now...

2zgwv12.jpg

:p

just bought uber low mileage RS6. stock 450 HP, chipped to 510hp/540TQ.

carry on.

Nice! I often wondered if I could just throw that engine in my S6 Avant and scare the crap out everyone with my new super wagon. Hmmmm...

i'll try to upload right now.

stats--7072 miles, "Arrest Me Officer! Red," twin turbo v8 4.2l, black leather interior with carbon fiber inside.

3 words-- Suhhhhwweet!

and I paid what I felt was a very good price considering the low mileage and absolutely incredible condition. the seller was upset cause we were test driving in rain, and the car had never been in rain before.... the guy didnt even know how to turn on the wipers.

Attachments

• DSC00765.jpg
    DSC00765.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00764.jpg
    DSC00764.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00766.jpg
    DSC00766.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00763.jpg
    DSC00763.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 109
Very nice. If it was silver, it would be the ultimate sleeper. I like it.

Awsome... always liked these cars, but had to settle for a regular A6 last spring, (wifes kid transporter). My wife was in the dealership on 4/17 and they had an 03 RS 6 in the showroom and an 04 S6 on the lot. both over
50k. Yesterday saw the brand new S6 on the road just at dusk with its LED running lights on - *Unreal* - I'm sure in 3-4 years all cars will have them, but it reminded me of the first time I saw HID lights on a 96 BMW 750, in
1996. As far as I know one of the first cars to offer them.
UZ8L8837.jpg

Beautiful. I prefer the front end of the RS6 and previous gen A6 to the new Audi line. IMHO the A6 has better lines than the 5 series or the E class, and it has better interior too.

very nice
I love the RS6 .... prbly looking to get one (if i can find one) in about a year
they are real beats even in stock form .... I can only imagine how wild it is when its chipped!:eek:

Back