• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which would you get?

Which car would you get?

• Ferrari 430

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • Ford GT

Votes: 27 25.5%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Porsche 3.8 GT3

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters
I drove a Ford GT for a weekend and I can honestly say I would never own that car. It was fast. It is gorgeous... but it is not much fun to drive... its too wide, it is hard to see out of and it doesn't sound all that great. Plus the interior feels pretty cheap for a car that expensive.

I voted F430.

I'll clue you guys in on Friday after I see the car I have a deposit on.

Some GREAT cars in the LA area, and some stunning women :cool:

I voted Gallardo, even though they are all quite nice. Here's my reason:

GT-3 best if track guy.
F-430 best all around if you spend the $$ on it.
Ford GT best if collector.

Gallardo best for where I fit in. :smile:

It's a hard choice between the Ford GT and the Lamborghini Gallardo.

I would probably choose the Ford GT. It's such an amazing vehicle and a true collectors item.

430! Hands down... :smile:

Decision has been made. Car should be here in about 2 weeks after the mods are complete.

Shelby1.jpg

Last edited:
That color GT is badass. I'm a little partial though and still love the F car. I have driven them all... you made the right choice. I still shake my head in awe when I see the Ford GT still holding its price. Its a great car and its a great value. Now drive the shit out it!!!

Wow what a coincidince One of our own NE members just bought the same car in the same color:cool:

Decision has been made. Car should be here in about 2 weeks after the mods are complete.

Shelby1.jpg

You mean the new paint job ..... Maize and Blue:biggrin: Congrats, beautiful car.

Congrats as that was a superb choice. You got one of the best colors for the GT as well. That was my choice...

My mate here in Dubai owns a Gallardo, R8, and the NSX. He prefers the NSX and hates the servicing of the Lambo. The R8 he jumps in and drives everywhere.

Nice! What mods are you doing?

Nothing too crazy until I get used to the power and no traction control!

Just lowering it, a tranny breather, and obnoxious exhaust.

Great choice....I think they look good in any color.

Nothing too crazy until I get used to the power and no traction control!

Just lowering it, a tranny breather, and obnoxious exhaust.

have a chat with rpm217 he has done some mods on his 05.

Congratulations on the new car. did you measure the mirrors? i think this one is a lil wider than the NSX.

beautiful colors too!!! good luck and enjoy it

Back