• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

white is right!

thanks guys for the comments.

the wings west skirts bother me. its the first thing i look at when i look at my car and it turns me off. i already had a bodyshop TRY and fix it. but that didnt work out too well.

im just considering buying another set of skirts instead.

but once again. thank you all for the comments. i've even thought about getting these wheels. (pic is photoshopped)

76047911ip3.jpg

when i first saw the thread, it was the first thing I looked at and i felt the same way. but since you mention it. i will to. hahahahaha

Very nice and VERY clean!

Think the first photo is really special. Love Your NSX but personally would swap out the spats and skirts for 02+ OEM items. Your NSX is so clean it deserves the clean look too IMO.

regards

i hate the wings west kit. the saggyness gets to me all the time.

and you're right Senninha:

those mods would be the next. i can picture that setup already,

Joey,

clean ride, great color for an NSX...hehehe :)

Personally I think White TE37's or a gun-metal/black wheel with lip would work best on this car. Just keep in mind certain wheels will hide the oem brakes better and if you plan on getting BBK's then go for something that will show them off.

Have you thought about changing the interior to black with red accents? The camel interior is something that bugs me on white cars. Camel always makes me think Lexus instead of sportiness....

I'm sure you'll do the car right if your s2000 was any evidence of a clean car!

rick

nice, i love the NSX in white. If i keep my car i will have to fine some white wheels.

Back