• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsxhid1.jpg

4300k is nice and bright - can't wait to take it out in the spring.

1 thing I noticed, the ballasts make a slight buzzing noise, and they get decently hot. This is to be expected, right?

A late thanks. I appreciate the kit, it was well worth it, not that it was expensive. The quality and work you put into this product exceeded my expectations. I had a scratched up dust cover that your kit saved me from buying, another plus. 1.5hrs for light #1, ~15minutes for #2. Thank you.

Left = OEM, Right = WhiteNSXs 4300k
2012-11-22_10-02-22_858.jpg

Last edited:
I have had two DDM kits and they are quite the pieces of garbage. Both burned out so have fun installing them and then trying to return them with their "lifetime warranty". I've had my McCullough kit for 6 years now and no problems.

I would love to purchase a 4300k low beam set for my 2000 however I am concerned it may make an issue I have worse. My car has never been hit and is nearly mint except for an annoying shaky headlight. When I go over bumps I notice the light emitting from my driver side headlight shakes. From previously owning an S2000 I know just how annoying a bouncing HID with a sharp projector cutoff can be to other drivers. My question for you whiteNSX is if you have any experience correcting this issue. As soon as I get this little issue sorted I will order a kit from you. Thanks!

You may have a screw loose or missing, inspect your headlights-

View attachment 96689

4300k is nice and bright - can't wait to take it out in the spring.

1 thing I noticed, the ballasts make a slight buzzing noise, and they get decently hot. This is to be expected, right?

The buzzing sounds and warmth are normal. Please contact me if there are any concerns and I will take care of things for you. Thanks a million for your business.
Steve

Are you going to be doing anymore kits? I would be interested in a low beam kit for '91. PM pricing if/when available and payment instructions.

Steve, do you still have sufficient parts to make up a high beam set for a '93? I already have one of your low beam sets from over 8 years ago, still working fine.

Aloha,

George

Sent you a pm again, just need the paypal info

Hi,
I will be ordering all the parts to build 5 kits. Shipping date will be in 11 days. $219 plus $16 shipping
Please sign up here.
1. JCPDS3 (paid)
2. exploited - 91 low beam kit (paid)
3. turbolence46 (paid)

Last edited:
Just paid! Plz verify I'm on the list and that you got the money

Last edited:
Please add my name to the list, and PM payment instructions.

Thanks...

Hi,
I will be ordering all the parts to build 5 kits. Shipping date will be in 11 days. $219 plus $16 shipping
Please sign up here.
1. JCPDS3
2. exploited - 91 low beam kit

Last edited:
Hi,
I will be ordering all the parts to build 5 kits. Shipping date will be Feb 2. $219 plus $16 shipping for 50 states. Canada shipping $36
Please sign up here.
1. JCPDS3 (paid)
2. exploited - 91 low beam kit (paid)
3. turbolence46 (paid)
4. bannas8
5. NSaneXr

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Was told you make the best HID kits and was wondering when your next offering would be. Please let me know so I can get a set for a 96. Thanks in advance.

Tyler :smile:

Hi Tyler,
I am still doing the kits and people usually post on this thread or just PM me for orders. I have sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

Was told you make the best HID kits and was wondering when your next offering would be. Please let me know so I can get a set for a 96. Thanks in advance.

Tyler :smile:

I received and installed the kit today and I must say you have such a quality product here Steve. I will also mention your instructions were so precise and made the installation such a breeze. Anyone on the fence about getting this kit... don't hesitate... Steve's HID kit is the best around. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back