• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who and where...

DSC_8257.JPG

thought I'd start a new thread and see if you guys would like to chime in. So, the idea is to post a photo and let others take a shot at who, where, and when the shot was taken.

Anyone can post a photo, I'd suggest one at a time but am open to more.

So, here's the first...

Last edited:
.......and none of you care about your charismatic leader:tongue::wink:

Hey Todd, I think Oster may have stolen your car. Cannot say I blame him. Hope to see you at Celebration.

So, that's the name of that guy who stole it...I'm glad the cops caught him. :biggrin:

I'm not entered in the Celebration show but plan to run by if I can. See you there!

Nice photo...

I'm guessing (ala HeySkippy) that it's in Winter Garden

Who and where? 10 bonus points if you can tell me what he is doing.

td2.jpg

Out on a limb here... but I've no idea who the who is if it isn't Chris. He looks like he's getting ready to puke after a ride on the Tail of the Dragon.

He looks like he's getting ready to puke after a ride on the Tail of the Dragon.

Absolutely, positively, 100% correct! He was in my passenger seat and only 3 minutes into the Dragon going westbound, the pleas to pull over began. An evil grin immediately appeared on my face as I stepped up the pace just a bit so I could get to the next pulloff. Timing was perfect.

Now.......... who is that guy? It's not Chris. He used to be a Prime member though.

Back