• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to drive twisties?

I *ride* often to WV and always wondered NSX will come alive in those twisties that don't repeat. Anybody interested so I can put a route to show off that nice machine abilities...

Last edited:
I *ride* often to WV and always wondered NSX will come alive in those twisties. Anybody interested so I can put a route to show off that nice machine abilities...

Plenty of twisties at Summit Point Motorsports Park. You should join me there one day. :)

Plenty of twisties at Summit Point Motorsports Park. You should join me there one day. :)

I believe I'm scheduled on the Jefferson track in October but would be great to get out there with a bunch of NSX'rs.

I believe I'm scheduled on the Jefferson track in October but would be great to get out there with a bunch of NSX'rs.
Jefferson is great for a first time track day (I did it last year). I was topping off 3rd at 105 mph on both straights- could have gone more some times, but I was usually traffic limited and I was focusing on the line, not pure acceleration (limited shifting down to 2nd, so I was usually at lower rpms in 3rd when starting the straights).

I would love to go driving, but I've got a busy weekend ahead...

Last edited:
Back