• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who was at the Vintage Races at RA July 19th?

Saw a few NSX's on Sunday at The BRIC at Road America the Silver one parked behind me just curious who it was. Pretty nice turn out I must say been a while since I've seen so many people on a single day.

Last edited:
The Vintage races were back in May. I was there. Where were you guys???

He was talking about the Kohler International Challege this last weekend. It was quite an event, lots of sweet GT40's and Ford GTs around. Steve's was the only NSX I saw there though. We need to organize something for the ALMS event coming up in mid Aug.

He was talking about the Kohler International Challege this last weekend. It was quite an event, lots of sweet GT40's and Ford GTs around. Steve's was the only NSX I saw there though. We need to organize something for the ALMS event coming up in mid Aug.

I know, I was just making trouble. I heard it was an awesome event.

http://www.autoextremist.com/fumes1/

I agree...Vroom and I plan on being there at the ALMS Race Fri-Sat and usually park near the tunnel start-finish line on the outside of track. Remember Time Warner are sponsors so bring a monthly bill if you have one and get two for one pricing for tickets each and every day.

Back