• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wholesale prices dropping quickly now.

The MMR on 2017's with under 12k miles are being valued at $104-$108k. One with 37k miles just sold for $88k at auction.

Imho its a lot of car for under a hundo....

honestly I'm having a tough time with only 2 seaters...I am missing taking the family to events...and trailering is a hassle...there are only a handful of track-worthy 4 seaters...but patiently waiting to see if acura pops out a S or R variant, and also what the vette grandsport might look like...

honestly I'm having a tough time with only 2 seaters...I am missing taking the family to events...there are only a handful of track-worthy 4 seaters...

These are the exact reasons why I cancelled my C8 order and picked up a M3 Competition with a 6spd manual. The car does everything so well and the clutch is so easy to drive in my daily commute. I considered the M5, but I really wanted a three pedal car.

The MMR on 2017's with under 12k miles are being valued at $104-$108k. One with 37k miles just sold for $88k at auction.

Does anyone know a dealer / broker who can buy these for you at auction? Looking to only pay a broker fee and buy at auction price :)

Does anyone know a dealer / broker who can buy these for you at auction? Looking to only pay a broker fee and buy at auction price :)

Wait a little longer. One just sold off lease at the auction for $98k with only 11k miles in Pennsylvania on 02/07/2020.

The March MMR is projected to be at $100k even. In two months it'll be below $100k. Last year, same time, the MMR was $133k. The dealers asking over $115k are going be sitting on them for a while. The fact that they only sold nine new units last month is a definite sign that the car is a sales flop in just three model years.

Last edited:
Just received lease residual numbers on a 2020 advertising at $179msrp but selling at $141k at 41% residual making price in 36months = $73k.
4 months ago same car had residual at 46% for 36 month buy out at $81k.

That means even with $30k-40k incentive and discount, a brand new one drives off the lot and drops $20k same day you bought it from $141k then continues on a fast drop to $73k in 36months.. crazy...
They needed the starting price to be $99k from the start kind of like the C8 starting at $59k. Make me feel like it’s an amazing deal on a new one for $99k. Then I can add options and go up to $120k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just received lease residual numbers on a 2020 advertising at $179msrp but selling at $141k at 41% residual making price in 36months = $73k.

That means even with $30k-40k incentive and discount, a brand new one drives off the lot and drops $20k same day you bought it from $141k then continues on a fast drop to $73k in 36months.. crazy...
They needed the starting price to be $99k from the start kind of like the C8 starting at $59k. Make me feel like it’s an amazing deal on a new one for $99k. Then I can add options and go up to $120k

All a residual means is how much of the sale price the mfg wants you to pay over the lease period.

"They needed the starting price to be $99k" But they didn't.

Agreed, but I’d like to line up someone now who can buy one for me at auction, so I can strike soon when the timing is right. If someone is willing to do that or know someone who does, let me know :)

The residual is what bricks and bio said currently no incentives on a 2020 that I am aware of. I don't know about a 2020 179k car selling at $141k. I would believe a 2019 though. post the lease work sheet and help everyone out.

I will say this though I have seen leases where people have claimed to get 40k or 60k off on the NSX only to have ridiculous taxes to the tune of and extra 6k to 10k added back in and then you include a crappy MF or interest rate and it really was not a good deal.

some of the leases in 2017 were an ok deal with the larger incentive, currently BMW I8 leases are a steal with the proper residual and mf I have seen $175k cars for 900 month or lower.

Last edited:
The residual is what bricks and bio said so you are way off plus the $70k you are quoting is what you will pay over the course of your lease. there are currently no incentives on a 2020 that I am aware of. I call BS on the 2020 179k car selling at $141k. I would believe a 2019 though. if I am wrong post the lease work sheet please.

I will say this though I have seen leases where people have claimed to get 40k or 60k off on the NSX only to have ridiculous taxes to the tune of and extra 6k to 10k added back in and then you include a crappy MF or interest rate and it really was not a good deal.

some of the leases in 2017 were an ok deal with the larger incentive, currently BMW I8 leases are a steal with the proper residual and mf i have seen $175k cars for 900 month or lower.

Trust me... it’s true. End of lease price on 7500 miles is around $75k now. You want $40k off.. here you go:
- Mile High Acura- they are willing to go $50k off MSRP
- Niello is advertising $30 off right now but is willing to take more off
- Acura of Peabody had there nsx at $39k off. They ended up trading to another dealership I believe.

I can go on and on... I love the Honda brand and was a 2005 owner and will soon be a NC1 owner bit not at these inflated prices.

Don’t want to go back and forth with folks here. Get on the line and calls these dealerships and others and start making connections and negotiate. You might even beat the prices I got.

Trust me... it’s true. End of lease price on 7500 miles is around $75k now. You want $40k off.. here you go:
- Acura of Peabody had there nsx at $39k off. They ended up trading to another dealership I believe.

I can go on and on... I love the Honda brand and was a 2005 owner and will soon be a NC1 owner bit not at these inflated prices.

Don’t want to go back and forth with folks here. Get on the line and calls these dealerships and others and start making connections and negotiate. You might even beat the prices I got.

Those are 2019 I know was going to ship the one from Niello Acura. Your payment probably totaled 70k for the quotes you received as well. Not a great deal on leases in my opinion.

It also appears Mile high Acura NSX is a leftover 2018.
https://www.milehighacura.com/used/Acura/2018-Acura-NSX-1c1109320a0e0a6b4909c105b7b8cf4d.htm

Last edited:

You said 2020 NSX discounts in your post and so far all I have seen are 2019s and A 2018.
So far those are standard prices and no 2020. The discounts are nothing special and nothing that cant be accomplished on other brands.

I suggest yo read my post on going from a 2017 to 2019 it covers other exotic car discounts this is all standard.

.hubris.....................:rolleyes:

.hubris.....................:rolleyes:

Yep Love these people that post "Nobody loves Honda more than me but here's why your car sucks!" they don't realise is that owners can call and find out if there are any rebates available currently.

If that was true about the 2020s there would be one sitting in my garage now.

Go back and look at my post history. In 2017 I was one of the first to post the deals with the larger rebates when they were 30k. I know the full capability of the discounts both from rebates and on the dealer cash side.

I also know the difference between a new car and an exposure car which were discounted much more heavily.

As of at least the last week there are no rebates on 2020s and there won't be probably until middle of year.

this posting of fictitious discounts on 2020s is just another attempt at trashing the car....The jealousy over this car is astounding.

Last edited:
Yep Love these people that post "Nobody loves Honda more than me but here's why your car sucks!" they don't realise is that owners can call and find out if there are any rebates available currently.

Go back and look at my post history. In 2017 I was one of the first to post the deals with the larger rebates when they were 30k. I know the full capability of the discounts both from rebates and on the dealer cash side.

I also know the difference between a new car and an exposure car which were discounted much more heavily.

As of at least the last week there are no rebates on 2020s and there won't be probably until middle of year.

this posting of fictitious discounts on 2020s is just another attempt at trashing the car....The jealousy over this car is astounding.

Where did I say they suck?

I’m stating facts. I know these facts trouble you, but just be strong, don’t let it get to you, and be happy. You only get one shot at it.. connect with me privately and I’ll even give you my phone number and we can talk and I can give you all the info to buy one at major discount.

Correct. I haven’t hunted down 2020’s...............yet.... :)

Then you post you have not hunted down 2020 when in your first post you put out bogus numbers for a 2020???

here is you again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes residuals are correct on 2020. I am right.
As for “major discounts”, I meant to say those are on new ‘19 and ‘18.

I tell you what I will let you know if I need a 3 year old 2018 NSX or a standard 2019 NSX with a mediocre discount.

I really suggest you do some reading, myself and Roundtable were responsible for a lot of members getting cars. This was back when they had an inventory of about 270 2017s.

Roundtable cracked the code on the $2k a month off for up to $20k additional discount on the exposure vehicles in addition to the $30k off rebate and about 8-10k from dealer cash for a total in some cases of $60k

ALL of the discounts in 2017 were on new cars or exposure cars of the current model year and ranged between 38k and 60k. not leftovers of a previous model year like what you are doing. Ask Docl he got a killer deal. His issues with the car another story.

You are not even close to what we did, I just did better 2 weeks ago with my 2019 and im on my second gen 2 NSX.

Go over our posts and educate yourself. Current rebates on 2019s are $20k and whatever you can squeeze out of dealer.

Last edited:
Not here to argue. You win. Pay what you’d like. Just trying to help..
End of this post for me

2020 incentives available today. Now 2020 will be discounted.

...Ask Docl he got a killer deal. His issues with the car another story...

Yes I did, and thanks to you guys who paved the way. I got an incredible lease deal on my NSX. $1,800/m with 10k miles a year for a car with a MSRP of $206,500.00 is unheard of with only $5,500 down. However, no matter how good of a deal anyone gets, the customer service from Acura was terrible.

Back