• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this in Hawaii?

there is no dibs, LOL its all fair game to all.

but I looked at that theft recovery its a good chassis but there are so many parts missing it would take alot to fix back up. you would really need to buy a wreck and transfer all the parts onto it. that would be the only way I would think.

anyway you guys fight over the Hawaii car I mean it a 94 with 80K miles.
how much is it worth?

Yeah yeah yeah its a exact NSX-r Clone geez LOL

i was doing some research on the 91 theft,,it was for sale on here begining of the year as a project car.with 50k miles and it was silver....?
now its black with 18K miles.

weird.

my budy in hawaii looked at the white one for me today car is pretty rough he said someone re-painted it and just taped all the molding. for front suspension the hit was so hard it pulled the bolts out of the side of the rail i dunno sketch to me

Wow thanks for that I think I will pass.. have fun guys.

LOL fighting over a junker LOL

if thats the damage I would walk. when it comes to frame stuff to fix it is not worth it in the long run.

now if I won the powerball or something I would buy every wrecked NSX in the USA and have a huge warehouse of NSX's I would fix and repair. then build a test track out back and let people drive any color they want.

then the NSXCAPADES would be in tampa instead of orlando every single year. :D

I dont think I am gonna sell any of my NSX's now I just want to keep hoarding them. like a sponge. so when I am at the gas station and someone says nice car I can say thanks I own 36 of them and they are all Stock. LOL thats power.

j/k

A few friends of mine always have this insider joke whenever there is a new car that comes out which turned out to cost an arm and a leg (take the Aventador for example), we always say then get a dozen of them, one in every color, just to suit your clothes.

Shawn might just be that guy who can make it with the NSX. Do it, you have my utmost (mental) support.

it sold for 19,700 to a guy in Idaho.

we didnt think it would sell for that Yikes parices are going up on our
NSX's guys.

LOL

WOW....

i was bidding up to 18400 and stopped idaho guy is a baller shawn me and you should put some money together and buy the lambo coming up next week. i gotta fix my 2 that i have now

here is the VIN for future searches guys
JH4NA1158RT000034 1994 miles at time of wreck 79,657

Last edited:
Damn I recognize that car too... sad to see such a nice build go to waste.

Is this the NSX-T that was converted to a coupe and then made into a Type-R clone?

The car did not have frame damage, the only thing that was messed up was the bottom section of the front bumper and the suspension...that for some reason totaled the car

The car did not have frame damage, the only thing that was messed up was the bottom section of the front bumper and the suspension...that for some reason totaled the car

How did the accident happen? If you don't want to tell, that is okay. Just curious.

Entered a tunnel, rainy day...saw my friend getting squirly (s2000) behind me...I let off the gas and my car felt like it hydro planned. Hit a curb at 30 mph or less.

Entered a tunnel, rainy day...saw my friend getting squirly (s2000) behind me...I let off the gas and my car felt like it hydro planned. Hit a curb at 30 mph or less.

Yikes... :(

Thanks for sharing. Glad you were okay.

Thx..yah my passenger and I walked away with nothing but Starbucks splashed all over her n me haha. I'm still sad, I'll be back into another for sure!

Well at least your okay man! Im suprised you didnt buy it back from the insurance company

I was totally going to buy it back but the body shop that I go to and trust said it would've been way too much. My insurance company said that my by back price was going to be based on auction, and not a certain percentage..so both those factors made me decide to let it go. In retrospect I should've have :(

Oh well. there's always another one out there.

now if I won the powerball or something I would buy every wrecked NSX in the USA and have a huge warehouse of NSX's I would fix and repair. then build a test track out back and let people drive any color they want.

Just buy ALL of them, wrecked and non-wrecked and all the available parts worldwide...

*dr evil laugh*

Back