• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whose is this

Is this someones NSX or is it photo shopped. I have had it as a back ground on my computer for a year now. I would someday like mine to look like this only in Red. Its an awesome looking car.

Attachments

• Acura_NSX_Sports_Car.jpg
    Acura_NSX_Sports_Car.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 430
I forgot his name, but I think he lives in CA. He has been on the show circuit for a while now, but not sure if he's still doing it.

Is this someones NSX or is it photo shopped. I have had it as a back ground on my computer for a year now. I would someday like mine to look like this only in Red. Its an awesome looking car.
Lmao i have that as a myspace background:biggrin:, i've gotta admit though thats one badass NSX even though all NSX's look badass to me

Re: Who's is this

So the conclusion is, is that we all think that someone owns this particular car. It is either a person in Vegas or in SoCal. Now my next question? What is the body kit? Its sick to say. It looks awesome with the set up. I have seen a few body kits on cars and I have to say that this one flows. The lines match from what I can tell and with that front bumper. Absolutely Sick.

Thank You all for your inputs.

It was the Blue NSX in the last Fast and Furious movie in the graveyard seen.
Beautiful car!

yeah, that's his name, Duke.

Kit consist of:

Burn up front bumper
Lecher's side skirts
Marga Hills (or SOS) front wide fenders
Taitec rear quarter panels
Marga Hills rear side spats
GruppeM/Mugen style (Dali I believe) rear lower bumper valence
Taitec GT500 style wing

I do remember the build of the car and this was when SOS was still up in WA!

Back