• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why does this site always make you re-enter login constantly?

I am trying to sort out why I login to NSX Prime, click on a thread to post, and it makes me login yet again. Often I will post to a thread (after logging in yet again), and I go to post again and it logs me out and makes me login in AGAIN!! It is driving me nuts, and NSX Prime is the only forum where I have this issue. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I have the same problem. When I want to post a reply to a thread I must "copy' the post before I submit because it always requires me to log in a second time and thereby lose my post contents. I then have to paste the copied content after I sign on a second time. It is very tedious and is why I don't bother to post very often. The site is difficult so I often just give up and don't bother.

Maybe a problem with the cookies or the rule you set to handle them on your computer. Does your browser delete all temporary files after closing it?

Last edited:
I have the same problem. When I want to post a reply to a thread I must "copy' the post before I submit because it always requires me to log in a second time and thereby lose my post contents. I then have to paste the copied content after I sign on a second time. It is very tedious and is why I don't bother to post very often. The site is difficult so I often just give up and don't bother.

Me too

click stay logged in when you sign in..

Back