• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why hello!

How are you gentlemen/ladies doing?

My name is Richard Travis Reyes. Currently on the look out for a 91-94 NSX, so I though I join the forums. Nice nice site btw, I can be found on dozens of other forums from S2kI, RX7club, NASIOC, RX8club and more!

Ive owned 33 cars in my short 24 years of life. Mostly because I trade cars right and left. Everything from USDM ITRs, MKIV Supra, several RX7's (6FDs, 7FCS, 2FBs), 2 Rx8's, 2 S2000s, EVO 9 MR, 350Z, several S chassis, GSX eclipse and more!!! Pretty easy to notice I get unsatisfied with my cars to be honest. I do love the RX7 FD chassis and the S2000 as my two favorites. But for reasons out of my control (I am in the military) I was forced to sell a couple of my babies.
I was planning to buy a Audi TT RS but after many months of decision making I decided for 55k I could build a SEXY NSX, AND a 240Z lol. :tongue:

Well anyway, just making my introduction. I probably wont have my NSX until later this year but no later than March of 2012. I cant decided if I want Black on Black or Black on Ivory....I bet the carpet is hard to keep clean...:confused:

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Oh and btw! If anyone has owned multiple cars such as I, please describe the NSX for me. Does it feel like a s2000 cornering? Or rx8? Does power seem like a 350z with bolt ons? Anything would be great! I am just curious as I have never droven one. Thanks.

Oh and btw! If anyone has owned multiple cars such as I, please describe the NSX for me. Does it feel like a s2000 cornering? Or rx8? Does power seem like a 350z with bolt ons? Anything would be great! I am just curious as I have never droven one. Thanks.

I would say the NSX is uniquely more precise/nimble than my 300ZX-TT.
Think F-16 (NSX) to F-18 (1990 300ZX-TT+mods)

Hi my name is ( first name)( middle name )( Last Name ) WOW:biggrin:

350Z handles like a freaking city bus compared to an NSX.

OK stright line who cares about a straight line

24 years old and have had over 33 cars?

seems like commitment issues to me LOL

new guy hazing

Ive had a fd and 350z. The z boes feel big and bulky. The rx7 and nsx feel amazing. Rx7 is more balanced in regard to the feel, you can tell nsx has weight in back, but it still grips the road great. If you love the rx7, the nsx is an all around upgrade imo. Its like civic to accord.

I have an FC RX7 convertible and an NSX. The NSX feels much more confidence inspiring even though the RX7 is no slouch. The NSX power delivery is butter smooth to red-line.

And no one ever stops me to talk about the RX7. The NSX draws a crowd and honestly it's one of the things I like about it. Great to meet enthusiasts with!

Welcome aboard from a new owner (1 week)! You won't regret it. Sure you don't want a Targa ('95 up?) :) ?

John

Another 24 year old, in the military, looking for a black/ivory later this year....

You imposter! :eek::biggrin::tongue:

Another 24 year old, in the military, looking for a black/ivory later this year....

You imposter! :eek::biggrin::tongue:

LOL Well, us military guys do waste our money on one of three things: cars, women, cool most have electronics!

I mostly just save the women and electronics and do it on cars! My ultimate goal is to have my dream garage by 30. So:
s2k gpw
CYM rx7 fd
blk e30 m3
72' rb26 240z
s/c blk nsx 91 (i hope)
ls3 78 trans am bandit edition (burt renolds edition)

And then later on in my life a few more!

But as for targa, I would plan to track my NSX so hardtop for me. Also I am not decided on ivory yet, seems had to keep clean...any thoughts? I might just do black on black. Options are limited as where the original colors. If i had the money I get a 97-01. I am a pop-up fanboy. Thanks for the welcomes btw!

Don't get a wife, cause that goal of a garage will become a dream nomore,lol

Don't get a wife, cause that goal of a garage will become a dream nomore,lol

.....tooo late :(

But she is very understanding. AS long as I provide, cook, clean, take on vacations and buy cloths!!! lol jk.

She said as long as my income goes up, I can have up to *drum roll* 15 cars by 40. But no more :( Of course, the chances Ill finish my ultimate collection once kids enter the picture? Doubtfull! THats why im sticking to no kids til 30! lol

Thanks for all the information btw. I am looking forward to one, I just cant seem to find one that "calls to me" if you know what I mean.

Back