• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why I love the NSX!

Thanks PriusNsx,

It's "Kaiser Silver", but it's basically grey with some sparkles. :cool:

The exterior color combo along with the black interior and red carpet really won it over for me.

White is a beautiful color for the NSX as well. NSX look great in just about every color!

Update: I'm loving the NSX! There is not a single car under a $100k that I would rather own! The NSX is a really a special car, I knew it before, but now I really experience it!

2015-10-02-HomeAtLast.jpg

Last edited:
It's been close to 2 months now that I've owned the NSX.

I definitely made the right choice to buy this car! There is no other car under a $100k that I rather have! My only regret is not buying it sooner! :)

Every time that I drive this car. I get a special feeling that I can't describe; it's a combination of the fact that this has been my dream car, it is rare and unique, it has great power, the previous owner took care of the car and the previous owner has modded it just as I would have done!

Took my wife out for dinner in the NSX a few days ago:
2015-11-22-OutForDinner.jpg

As one of the old timers, I congratulate and welcome you to the NSX community!
You have great photos on your business website. Looking forward to more great pics of NSXs from you.
I hope you get a chance to make it to the bay area meets. They are a great group of enthusiasts.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Last edited:
Thank you [MENTION=4535]Yawwn[/MENTION], I love the NSXPrime community! Everyone is so warm and friendly.

You have a nice list of current cars as well as past cars! Looking forward to meeting you one day and chatting about those vehicles.

Thanks Racer9x! Despite the complaints, I still want the Targa :)

i agree 100%. for those of us who live in California, it must be a targa. it's a far different car and driving experience with no roof overhead, and the engine sounds so much better. i would never even consider a hard top.

love the wheels and the red floorboard, looks perfect on your colour combination. you have a sweet car, enjoy away... :smile:

p.s. lucky you found your car nearby, both of mine came from Denver. i lived in Florida for the first, and California for the second.

Hi [MENTION=25269]fastaussie[/MENTION]! Wow, you have an Imola Orange NSX, I LOVE that color too! Beautiful car! A perfect combination with the OEM wheels and orange interior :)

Thanks for the kind words about my car. I'm super happy with the mods as well, and I certainly don't take for granted that I found this perfect NSX so close to home! I'm good friends with the previous owner and often remind him of how this NSX has made my dream come true!

I love the story of how you came to desire and acquire your NSX, dKweddings. I love the red carpeting in your car, it really sets off the Kaiser Silver and the onyx interior.

I only wish I still lived in the Bay Area so I could drive my NSX year-round--I went to Stanford and lived on the Peninsula while there, many years ago. I miss it so much, living here in Siberia, I mean, Cleveland. :)

Last edited:
Thanks [MENTION=32021]neuronbob[/MENTION], I'm sure you have a great story yourself! The journey of owning one... that story is just starting for you as well as me! I hope you create countless great memories with your NSX!

I can't complain about the weather here. An NSX on a nice sunny day anywhere, is a recipe for smiles + good memories! I hope you have many sunny days soon! Cherish the sunny days even more :)

Back