• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wichita, KS Group - Add one more!

Hey Wichitans! Finally, I'm back in with another NSX. A very minty 1997 spa yellow NSX arrived this week. I haven't even tried 6th gear yet, but the other 5 gears are a joy. Very stock looking except for a bit lowered and some sway bar add ons. Oh, and John's ANYTIME exhaust, which is a dream!

Pretty small group of us around town. Shout out if you lurk on Prime.

Cheers!
Shaun

Cool! Congrats on your purchase. I'm in Hutch so not too far away. Bought my NSX almost two years ago and have yet to see another one on the road around here!

Looks like this makes at least 3 of us in the area. Any other central KS NSX'rs out there?

-Chad

Thanks Julie! Hope all is well with you in Tulsa. Ever make it up to Wichita, give me a heads up. I've been playing in some local bands these days and seems almost every weekend, there is a show to play. Come on up. Bring Shawn and some of you S2K buddies! We'll do a shot. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Chad,

USAFguy22 says there are a few around Wichita. I know GaryW from a few years back (maybe more...) and now USAFguy22. If you make it to ICT, let me know. I'm not far from 96 and Ridge Rd exit.

Hi Gary! You're still around! Great! Hope that TT is running strong. Afraid I can't make Automobilia on Saturday. I'm playing with Lucky People down in Wellington for their Wheatfest. (Man, do we live in Kansas, or what?!?)

Love the new NSX. She's very minty! We need to meet up some day. :)

Back