• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Widebody Dimensions

I'm looking for a widebody kit. I would like to know which widebody kit adds the most width to the stock nsx? Any agressive kits out there that adds about 4+ inch on each side?

I have yet to see a street kit add that much. From what I have seen most widebody kits add ~2" per side. I know the Dome JGTC kit is close to 3" in the front... but that is an entirely different front clip than a stock NSX.

GT-One is coming with a GT bodykit replica only less wide than the real one.

The topic has been discussed thoroughly.

The NSX chassies cant handle the width you and other people are dreaming of and still maintain driveability and proper function, hence no kits are that wide.

The latest mega wide Super GT cars you might have seen are nothing like a production car under the shell.

Last edited:
from the supergt widebody kit discussion:

Hello DJ here,
Yes, we are making it and it is just about ready to be painted. More final pics soon and it is very streetable (if that's a word...) because it is not quite as wide (10cm JGTC, ours is 6cm) and not as low. Also the wheels/tire combination used on JGT cars are super huge and not many people here are going to ride around on racing slicks to go to the mall... although if you did it would look mad cool...
DJ

i just wanna see more pics of it.... esp from the front

apparently the GT-ONE is 7cm each side...
anyone know how wide is the VeilSide kit?

is does look quite wide
p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

I have to be honest here w/out hurting anyones hard work and feelings. As many times as I see the Veilside kit, I can't bring myself to like any part of it. That car in no way resembles an NSX.:confused: Maybe I just have crappy taste.:frown:

I think that without a wing, with nicer wheels and without the front hood scoops it would look quite ok.

As it is from Veilside is over the top and actually quite F&F... :(

I have to be honest here w/out hurting anyones hard work and feelings. As many times as I see the Veilside kit, I can't bring myself to like any part of it. That car in no way resembles an NSX.:confused: Maybe I just have crappy taste.:frown:
I have to agree with you. It does not look like NSX anymore.

But.. back to the topic. The most aggressive one is the GT-One new Widebody - 6cm

I have to agree with you. It does not look like NSX anymore.

But.. back to the topic. The most aggressive one is the GT-One new Widebody - 6cm
It's actually 7cm each side...

but the price is expensive tho, the cheapest one made out of fiberglass is approx $15,000.
if you want to made it by dry carbon, it will cost you $180,000. (no joke, $180k)

SGT is not 15k try around 7 or 8k for the basic kit heres a pic of mine also

Rav

Attachments

• l_5b1452f6e3dde81bcf08cf92e98dfa5f-1.jpg
    l_5b1452f6e3dde81bcf08cf92e98dfa5f-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 67
Back