• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will I Fit??

I am looking to purchase a NSX used. In 92 I bought a Acura Legend LS and it was a great car. For fun I sat in a NSX that year and was amazed that I was reasonably comfortable. I am about 6'8" 285lbs. I have had a Porsche 928S for 15yrs and would like to have something new and have always loved the lines of the NSX. I did try on a new NSX a year back at the local car show and they are too tight to be comfortable for me. This might sound strange to many sports car drivers but does anyone know what years Acura's NSX had the largest driver cockpit space?
Legroom/headrom? Thank you :redface:

I didnt think that they changed interior dimensions. So either you changed, or the seat was not adjusted during your more recent sitting.

Did they change?

I've heard of taller people ripping out the seat cushion to fit.

I'll post here what I posted else where...

I just talked with Shad at CompTech. He said they've already looked into modding the OEM seat rails to lower seat but found that it wasn't practical. He suggested looking into a replacement seat pad. One that I've looked at is the Dali Racer Racing Seat Cushion. Anyone know about these?

Back