• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Will Somebody please build a decent airbox!!

Someone step to the plate and build the factory airbox equilivent in a highly polished alloy. I am going for that oldschool polished look instead of the overplayed Carbon/Kevlar scene. So, that rules out the comptech, etc. Now, the ARC unit is a beautiful piece, however, flawed by design (Unit allows hot air from engine to enter bottom of box). Someone just needs to use the factory airbox and build a quality replacment box in a highly polished alloy designed to work with the UNI filter and use all factory mounting positions. I have $400 waiting to go to the first person/shop who builds that perfect airbox.

Danny

I saw some guy with a chrome plated oem air box. It looks nice from a distance but once you get close enough, the word 'eeewwww' came to mind. Maybe it was a bad plating job or something, I don't know.

Henry.

92NSX said:
Just a suggestion here. Why don't you get someone to plate your OEM box?

Thanks for the suggestion, but anything chrome IMO looks tacky. To me, a billet piece, SS, or plain polished aluminum looks much better than plastic or metal plated. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Back