• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will this nsx be a good canidate for track?? jh4na1151nt000936

Re: Will this nsx be a good canidate for track??

I believed the car is savage because of the B pillar damage...

I don't know what kind of $$ amount will be involved fixing it...

for 'track only' car, you could adjust the mounting points for the rear quarter panel and leave the dent untouched, as long as the car is not tweaked. with new quarter on you would not see the damage.

pass

the rear suspension looks tweaked.

get a S2k they are great track cars or even a miata. on a tight autocross course a stock miata with wider tires and a good drive will school the nsx all day long.

pass on this piece of work. its going to get expensive real quick.

also whats wrong with tracking your automatic?

In fact a $2000 Na6 miata with $30k modification is still going to school many exotic cars not to mention nsx.

$32k is very limited in terms of getting a nsx on track and being competitive...

In fact a $2000 Na6 miata with $30k modification is still going to school many exotic cars not to mention nsx.

$32k is very limited in terms of getting a nsx on track and being competitive...

what are you talking about 30K?

im talking a STOCK mazda miata with bigger tires.

2000$ miata + some tires will spank a nsx on a tight autocross course.:smile:

what are you talking about 30K?

im talking a STOCK mazda miata with bigger tires.

2000$ miata + some tires will spank a nsx on a tight autocross course.:smile:

Yeah, all the track guys always tell me about the miatas and how well they preform. I will look more into them. Thanks
Rob,
I m going to use the auto nsx just for daily driving. I drive it everyday rain or shine so track might be too much beating for it.

Back