• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Regulator tour in Vancouver

I just wanted to thank everyone for the comeraderie and especially Ric and Vikas for helping someone like myself who is technically challenged when it comes to assembling and dasassembling those irritating NSX door panels.
Oh yeah, Hugo the window regulators seem much improved so thanks as well.

Marc

OK, I had Hugo at my shop tonight so BIG thanks go out to him for training me to do the install!

He has left me with a full stock of the kits so anyone who missed it, please feel free to contact me and get theirs done.

BIG thanks to HUGO! You are the man. My first impression of Hugo reminded me of Fedor Emelinenko :biggrin:
Awesome job, and skilled. He was running around doing everyone car.

Even though it was raining, it was good to meet all of you.

Thumps up to Ric for organizing this, and opening up your place. Couldnt have done it without you. :)

Too bad yesterday didn't turn out as nice as today. At least we all got it done. Thanks for everyone helping each other help. Extra thanks to Hugo for the kits/install and Ric for hosting the event at his place. Ric, you need to drive your car more often. One of the nicest/cleanest Nsx's here.
What rear bumper did you have?

Big thanks to Everyone there. It made a rainy day as fun as could be considering what we we doing.

Extra thanks to Hugo for obvious reasons and Ric for being so courteous. It was great meeting all of you.

I guess we will all meet again sooner or later.

Thank you Canadian guys!

It was a real pleasure to meet you all and being in Vancouver even for only 1 (rainny) day.
The NSXPO+tour is now over, I am flying back tomorrow to Portugal, but I will return to the States & Canada next year for another tour, that is a promise!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Happy windows!
Hugo

I had a blast meeting everyone that came. A lil vancity rain didn't stop us at all from fixing our windows :smile:. Hugo is a talented man, hats off to you for creating a solution and a great product. In the end everyone drove off happy and satisfied. And its great that Wil can continue on with Hugo's work for those who had missed out.

huck-jai- the bumper is a gt-one RGT bumper with my own custom diffuser and yes, I will try to drive it more than 5 times a year lol.

Cheers!
Ric.

Hey guys,
If you recall on my doors, the glue on my plastic door covers were very sticky still. I completely removed one of the covers and placed it on the floor. Unfortunately it got stepped on a few times and the glue just got all over the plastic cover so it was really messy. I basically just tossed it instead of trying to put it back on. A new piece from dealer is $60 +! So what I did was bought a shower curtain from Walmart, $10. It's enough to cover two doors. I glued it onto the door, and trimmed the excess, then I cut slits to pass the wires and door cables through. Looks clean, and seems like it will do. I've noticed some of you guys had pretty mangled plastics. Thought this is something you may want to do if you have some free time.
Cheers!

Hey guys,
If you recall on my doors, the glue on my plastic door covers were very sticky still. I completely removed one of the covers and placed it on the floor. Unfortunately it got stepped on a few times and the glue just got all over the plastic cover so it was really messy. I basically just tossed it instead of trying to put it back on. A new piece from dealer is $60 +! So what I did was bought a shower curtain from Walmart, $10. It's enough to cover two doors. I glued it onto the door, and trimmed the excess, then I cut slits to pass the wires and door cables through. Looks clean, and seems like it will do. I've noticed some of you guys had pretty mangled plastics. Thought this is something you may want to do if you have some free time.
Cheers!

Thats actually a pretty smart idea. The material would be a good replacement and probably a bit stronger?

Im sure most of us just taped up the dang thing anyhow lol.

Thats actually a pretty smart idea. The material would be a good replacement and probably a bit stronger?

Im sure most of us just taped up the dang thing anyhow lol.

Yep, it's a bit thicker than the oem plastic, and it's mildew resistant, haha.

Yeah, I noticed Dennet had a lot of tape on his. The tape might not hold up due to the moisture as he daily drives his rain or shine.

Back