• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winter beater.

I thought I should post some pictures in contrast to all the others. This is my daily driver and sometimes it gets a bit dirty
smile.gif
All of the mayhem you can see signs of happened in one long day.
Today its washday.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

[This message has been edited by Klas (edited 21 December 2002).]

LOL,I like the mudflaps,hm,,,I'm thinking of yellow ones..Looks like they use manure on winter roads instead of salt!

I have never seen Burgundy/Brown NSX!! Cool
wink.gif

can we get a vin# just incase someone we know from sweeden might consider buying this neglected machine someday LOL.

[This message has been edited by cpmoran (edited 23 December 2002).]

You can’t imagine how frustrating it is with all the salt and chalk on the roads. The mud flaps, witch make Any rally car envious, is to protect the paint.
After ~5000 km on these roads there are no signs of any oxidation and with the right wash product the sh!t run of without any mechanical work – no scratches.
The upside is that a get to wash my Car frequently.
smile.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl.gif

this is the funniest thread i've read since 5inchlips post on his gym receptionist...

NO CHANCE OF YOU GETTING A SPEED TICKET WITH A REGO PLATE AS DIRTY AS THAT!!!

I think that NSX is one HUGE mud flap.
wink.gif

------------------
NeoNSX
If the Matrix is real, then the NSX is just a figment of your imagination.

Ajabaja Klas!

This can`t go on, buy a a second car to use during the winter!! I have 2 other Hondas(-87civic & -84Jazz) to get dirty when the Nsx is resting over the winter.

Hope to see you and your(clean)NSX this summer with hondaklubben!

Erix

Back