• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

witness to a murder or homicide

I haven't logged in a while now because i feel really bad because of a member that i have pretty much screwed. but i feel scared and don't know what might happen. so, last night approximately 1am i witnessed someone get ran over (walked away with scrapes and bruises) and the same culprit murdered his friend in another city. ( I'm guessing they chased and culprit and another fight broke out and ended in tragedy) The downey police dept took testimony's with no leads. I lied and said i saw nothing and knew nothing. But, later after a few hours and it being 4am and knocked sense into me flagged over mr diaz and told him the culprit (only giving his cell number, well my friend gave him the number because i asked him too) was behind me and that my friend had his number. But, i fucked up when i said that. I said that in maybe in front of people that probably knew him and i think his gang or crew where there. I'm scared now........ happened nov 1st approx 1am ca downey at some bar on imperial, first time there i don't know the name. pretty bad at grammar since i'm still intoxicated. I will report in the a.m.... but for now i pulled out my old 9mm daewoo db59 under my pillow for safety.

Last edited:
Im lost. You saw a guy get run over, who is ok, and then you lied to the cops because you know the guy had killed someone else?

What is even more serious is that the OP is drunk and is in posession of a loaded firearm.

DUDE, GUNS AND ALCOHOL DON'T MIX.

Not to make light of the situation but...

images

Having served on jury duty twice on major crimes, the only advice I can give is to be truthful. Be truthful to everyone. The police, friends, everyone, including yourself. Also, record everything. This post is probably good because it documents your thoughts closest to the time of the event. Continually document (somewhere, not necessarily here) your recollections of the event as I'm sure they will change as you sober up and reflect. This will all be very important information.

Yes, I speak some jive and drunk. My best translation:

OP is drunk and witnesses a guy getting hit by a car. Either the driver of the car or the guy getting hit had murdered the friend of the other person (can't really tell which). Cops arrive, and OP states he saw nothing. Then thinks about and contacts a Mr. Diaz (whoever he is) and tells him what he saw and has his friend give the number of the driver. However, the OP fears that in the presence of Mr. Diaz was friends (possible gang) of the driver and now the OP fears possible retaliation. He is sleeping with his firearm under his pillow in the meantime.

Last edited:
You need to come clean before things get deeper. You say another member! Do you mean a member here?:confused: Call the cops and tell the truth. The truth will set you free..............ok maybe not this time.:redface:

You are a defense attorney's wet dream for cross-examination:

1. you were intoxicated
2. you lied
3. you changed your story
4. you posted the whole thing on the internet

You may end up being the perp's best witness.

Damn! what a crazy night. Okay this is the story. Last night at a bar about 11pm. a black male Jamaican was standing behind me. My buddy knew this guy and introduce him to me and therefore exchanged a few words. They went to school together. A few min later i step outside in the back to have a smoke and there's this drama with this chick and other girls running around like a chicken without it's head because this girl is literally passed out and not breathing because she's intoxicated. One of the girls called 911, don't know if they gave proper direction, but the ambulance took almost 30 min to find the place. A sec before i step in this man without his shirt is walking pretty quick towards me and staring at me, I feel a little weird and put my guard up and said what's up. He then wizzed by me and went inside. Anyhow, i go back inside, i over hear people saying the dude who jusst walked inside just got ran over by this big black jamaican guy. a few min later police walk inn, everything is cool until i decide to leave. Police have everything taped off for blocks on end, helicopter is hovering above me, it's like a movie. Anyways, the police said the only way you can leave is when he takes a statement from everyone. So my statement was i don't know nothing, didn't see anything and i don't know your man. that was everyone's story. The police then started reviewing the surveillance videos. Now, this is where shit became scary. In the footage you can clearly see me and my friend and the suspect talking. While the cop is watching the footage rumor passes around that the same black guy who ran over the guy inside the bar then ran over another guy and killed him. The second victim is friends withe the first guy who was run over. the sec victim was killed in another city called lakewood maybe 10 miles away. I then start freaking out because i withheld info about the suspect and it was a matter of time before the police came up to me and who knows what they would of done for holding out on them along with my friend.

still writing have to make a errand

For the record, last night at 11pm I was asleep in bed, and had been for about an hour.

Yes, my life is boring, but sometimes I do prefer it that way.
+1
... and it took a lot of trial and error to get mine this way, too.

I haven't logged in a while now because i feel really bad because of a member that i have pretty much screwed. but i feel scared and don't know what might happen. so, last night approximately 1am i witnessed someone get ran over (walked away with scrapes and bruises) and the same culprit murdered his friend in another city. ( I'm guessing they chased and culprit and another fight broke out and ended in tragedy) The downey police dept took testimony's with no leads. I lied and said i saw nothing and knew nothing. But, later after a few hours and it being 4am and knocked sense into me flagged over mr diaz and told him the culprit (only giving his cell number, well my friend gave him the number because i asked him too) was behind me and that my friend had his number. But, i fucked up when i said that. I said that in maybe in front of people that probably knew him and i think his gang or crew where there. I'm scared now........ happened nov 1st approx 1am ca downey at some bar on imperial, first time there i don't know the name. pretty bad at grammar since i'm still intoxicated. I will report in the a.m.... but for now i pulled out my old 9mm daewoo db59 under my pillow for safety.

you know this can be used against you in court, right?

Damn! what a crazy night. Okay this is the story. Last night at a bar about 11pm. a black male Jamaican was standing behind me. My buddy knew this guy and introduce him to me and therefore exchanged a few words. They went to school together. A few min later i step outside in the back to have a smoke and there's this drama with this chick and other girls running around like a chicken without it's head because this girl is literally passed out and not breathing because she's intoxicated. One of the girls called 911, don't know if they gave proper direction, but the ambulance took almost 30 min to find the place. A sec before i step in this man without his shirt is walking pretty quick towards me and staring at me, I feel a little weird and put my guard up and said what's up. He then wizzed by me and went inside. Anyhow, i go back inside, i over hear people saying the dude who jusst walked inside just got ran over by this big black jamaican guy. a few min later police walk inn, everything is cool until i decide to leave. Police have everything taped off for blocks on end, helicopter is hovering above me, it's like a movie. Anyways, the police said the only way you can leave is when he takes a statement from everyone. So my statement was i don't know nothing, didn't see anything and i don't know your man. that was everyone's story. The police then started reviewing the surveillance videos. Now, this is where shit became scary. In the footage you can clearly see me and my friend and the suspect talking. While the cop is watching the footage rumor passes around that the same black guy who ran over the guy inside the bar then ran over another guy and killed him. The second victim is friends withe the first guy who was run over. the sec victim was killed in another city called lakewood maybe 10 miles away. I then start freaking out because i withheld info about the suspect and it was a matter of time before the police came up to me and who knows what they would of done for holding out on them along with my friend.

still writing have to make a errand

So basically you didn't see anything. You talked to someone who may have done something before he did it, you saw the person that something happened to, but you didn't see anything happen to them, and you told the cops that you know who killed someone at a completely different location than where you were?

Sounds like your first answer was the right one.

I heard about this on 1070 am this morning. What a trip...time to find new places to hangout at eh?

Front page of paper there

Police: Man Struck, Dragged in Fatality (MyFox Memphis)
Woman Thrown from Boyfriend's Truck
Body Found in Attic of South LA Home
Girl Dragged to Death in LB Hit and Run
Body Found Slumped Over Balcony Railing
Grief Counselors at Slain Girl's School
Pregnant Mom Dies From Swine Flu

front page of the paper here

Board split on stop signs
Town may fund Election Day
Local pups try for cute contest
JOURNAL TO PRINT DAY LATE
Children can attend bug workshop
Son completes father's historic task

I LOVE MY TOWN

Attachments

• la cops.jpg
    la cops.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 55
  • skinny.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 69
Interesting comparision, steveny. I took a look at my local headlines as well:

Can-do spirit raises funds for charity
Feds approve police rehire
I-44 work to start in earnest
Self-loans bolster city campaign funds
Henry warns of deeper cuts
Suspect ordered tried in slaying
TU president's pay ranks high among peers

Sorta Mayberryish. All except for the "Suspect ordered tried in slaying" headline which is a murder for hire case.

Back