• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wonderful NSX Day

Thanks to Mike at Bridgewater Acura, Dr. Jonnie, Bridgewater Acura owners, and all the photographers and everyone else contributed for a wonderful NSX day. The day started out a little chilly, but once all the NSXs came and warmed up the air at the dealership, everything else started cooking.
It was another memorable event for the Northeast regional. . :smile: :smile: :smile:

anytime, anyone down for something in Aug or Sept? :biggrin: By the way I followed you by accident, instead or turning onto 78. Later I realized you were already going home. In my quest to catch the "pack" I got pulled over doing 97 in a 65 by a Jersey state trooper. :frown: No ticket for speeding but a good story :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
anytime, anyone down for something in Aug or Sept? :biggrin: By the way I followed you by accident, instead or turning onto 78. Later I realized you were already going home. In my quest to catch the "pack" I got pulled over doing 97 in a 65 by a Jersey state trooper. :frown: No ticket for speeding but a good story :biggrin:
the PBA cards did'nt work, but the bridgewater acura T-shirt did.... :rolleyes:
" wear your seatbelt mike, you're too valuable to us all "

I would also like to thank everyone who had a hand in the organization and handling of the Bridgewater event. A great start to the new season. Special thanks to Larry B for the assist with my front spoiler. Poor Larry -- every event someone puts him to work. I do appreciate it.
Jesse and Masha

events like this take months of planning; any early suggestions for August???? :eek: :eek: NSX-STOCK- coming summer 2005 :eek: :eek:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

Sorry about that. I tried to go to the back of my pack so noone will follow me home. I didnt see you in the rear mirror. But a good ending without a ticket.

Thanks for a great time Mike.

August, September, maybe even June? Either way, Count Me In!

You might as well start the list now.. :smile:

To Mike, Bridgewater Acura and everyone,

It was great meeting all of you and thank you for a great day. Weather was great, everything went smoothly and I had a ton of fun. Hope to do it again in the future.

Ken

fannsx said:
Thanks to Mike at Bridgewater Acura, Dr. Jonnie, Bridgewater Acura owners, and all the photographers and everyone else contributed for a wonderful NSX day. The day started out a little chilly, but once all the NSXs came and warmed up the air at the dealership, everything else started cooking.
It was another memorable event for the Northeast regional. . :smile: :smile: :smile:

I second the motion!!! What a great day! Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Vince too...

Count me in for any future events...I'm willing to put together a route that uses some of the best roads in NW New Jersey & NE PA as well as some roads in NY...

Bob Maurer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Worthless Stock NSX...

Mike, John, and all involved at BW,

Great Day, Great company:). Really appreciate your hard efforts. Sure, we should do it again.

Regards,
LarryB

Mike, great job, you ordered a beautiful day (weatherwise) had all the goodies (even Bailey couldn't finish all the Krispy Kremes), the Duke Estate was a great tour (Thanks John L, by the way, your car looks like crap, the Bling is gone!!! :frown: ), Bob O, your pictures were better than Tony's (sorry Tony, you need more lenses, I'll tell Baggs) Sorry that we blew off the return from the covered bridge back to the dealership, but I had a 7pm meeting, and my "rent a son" had to be returned as well. Great Day, thanks again Mike!!! :biggrin:

It was just so cool to see 7-8 BLACK NSXs to pull in to the dealer's lot in the morning together. I think the next time we do road rally,it should be color coordinated.

Kudos to Mike, Dr. Jonnie & the Bridgewater Acura crew for a wonderful event. You couldn't have picked a nicer day and it was great getting together with old and new friends. Thanks for the hospitality - you guys rock!

RPM217 said:
(Thanks John L, by the way, your car looks like crap, the Bling is gone!!! :frown: )

I disagree. You can buff that right out.

Great day to start the season. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Too bad Dr. Death didn't rent a lift like we did for the group photo at NSXPO but he probably forgot due to all his mercury exposure.

Thanks again to all who put it together.

Thank you Mike and everyone at Bridgewater Acura for a really great event. I attend many Subaru, Honda, and Nissan meets and they did not compare to this one. I had a great time, met lots of new friends, and got to do some "spirited driving" (as Bailey would put it :biggrin: ). I was a little skeptical about being a newbie to the group, but everyone was very welcoming and just an all around great bunch of people. Mike, I can't wait for the next event and I'll bring some interesting cars and more media to cover this event, only if you are hosting it. :wink:

Mike, Bling, Alan
You pulled off an excellant event. Sounds like Mr. Vince was pleased, since you are already planning the next one. Great day, Great Company, Great Cars!

Wonderful NSX Day......YESSIREEBOB!!!

RSO 34 said:
I disagree. You can buff that right out.

Great day to start the season. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Too bad Dr. Death didn't rent a lift like we did for the group photo at NSXPO but he probably forgot due to all his mercury exposure.

Thanks again to all who put it together.

thanx bobby!! i figured the $$ we saved not renting a lift could
be applied to copyright suppression for photography by yourself
& tony g for a couple of minutes... :wink: we want huge foto files!!!!
btw, where's my covered bridge shot....i'm TOO fast.

all that mercury compliments the nitrous :confused: bzzzzzzz

as always, beautiful photos bob & tony d !! thanx!

tour guide for hire

SpeedJunkie said:
I second the motion!!! What a great day! Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Vince too...

Count me in for any future events...I'm willing to put together a route that uses some of the best roads in NW New Jersey & NE PA as well as some roads in NY...

Bob Maurer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Worthless Stock NSX...

ATTENTION
make sure you top your tank, & strap a spare can of gas for this man's
expeditions... :eek:
thanx for not guding me past my crime scene on saturday captain bob!!

Re: Wonderful NSX Day......YESSIREEBOB!!!

jalnjr said:
we want huge foto files!!!!

My original file sizes are between 9mb and 11mb EACH photo. I can only upload photos less than 8mb so I had to use slightly smaller file sizes.

I will turn off my copyright protection on most of the photos after everyone has had an opportunity to check out the site and know how to find it. I will announce when it will be off and I probably will have it off for this weekend.

Re: Wonderful NSX Day......YESSIREEBOB!!!

RSO 34 said:
My original file sizes are between 9mb and 11mb EACH photo. I can only upload photos less than 8mb so I had to use slightly smaller file sizes.

I will turn off my copyright protection on most of the photos after everyone has had an opportunity to check out the site and know how to find it. I will announce when it will be off and I probably will have it off for this weekend.
hemi guys: "sweeeeet" you da man bub. :smile:

in other news, behold, i knight ye mike lasko,
new king of bling & cash register ka-ching!!!

Attachments

• DSC03993.JPG
    DSC03993.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 169
THANK YOU, DOC :biggrin:

Mike and Blingmeister,
You pulled it off :biggrin:
Fantastic day, great friends and what a show of X hardware. I spent a large portion of the morning shopping from car to car and my list is almost complete :eek: :eek: :eek: Sorry Peter :frown: since I don't track the car often the kids want me to go for the OZ Superleggeras (just dressier) but if I need even lighter weight track wheels I know who to see :smile:

One of the best parts of the day was seeing Tony's expression when Bob uploaded the first pics from his laptop early in the day :tongue: before Tony could figure out how to beat Bob to the punch. It was really wild watching that 15 foot wide satellite dish unfold from Bob's trunk to complete the uplink. Tony you don't need more lenses you need to build a data center into your NSX :biggrin: :biggrin:

To all the crew and management at Bridgewater, thanks for making the day a great success :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike sign me up now for the next event :biggrin: and let's start soliciting routes now :cool:

Hi all;

Thankyou all for a great day - only wish my car wasnt afflicted as a no start
timing belt - gone bad repair DIY for dummies Im going to write the book :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks to Bailey for the race time (I mean ride time)

Thanks - see you all at my MT GREYLOCK EVENT revised date AUG 20th

Regards - Clem Beauchemin

Back