• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work VS-XX

Joined
26 April 2005
Messages
46
Location
Orange County, CA
Better pictures of the Work VS-XX wheels I bought from Danny. He had them built through SOS to accomidate lowering the car and building out Brembo brakes.

Plenty of room in the wheel well. Even with the offset the wheels where built to perfection.
 

Attachments

  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 601
  • fronts.jpg
    fronts.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 797
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 637
I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't really care for them.
Doesn't really matter since it isn't my wheels though so as long as you are happy with them that is all that matters.
Enjoy them
 
The rears look really great .... but to me, the fronts just don't look right (or match the rears) because of the disc/spoke design which was presumably to accommodate the large Brembo brakes. I'd probably prefer to see those in a more conventional fitment as far as styling goes.
 
D'Ecosse said:
The rears look really great .... but to me, the fronts just don't look right (or match the rears) because of the disc/spoke design which was presumably to accommodate the large Brembo brakes. I'd probably prefer to see those in a more conventional fitment as far as styling goes.


2nd
 
Vizal said:
Looking good. Are you lowering your car also? That would really clean up the look.

Looks like the back might rub, no?
attachment.php
 
ANYTIME said:
Looks like the back might rub, no?
attachment.php


I fitted the wheels to Steve's car. No rubbing upon fitment. Steve will have to chime in and confirm that's still the case under full compression as I've never driven the car.
 
Since we fitted the car I have driven it both freeway and on curving hilly country roads. No rubbing and no issues with fit. In fact, the entire set-up is perfect!

I will lower the car in the coming months. More pics after it's done
 
Oligo said:
Since we fitted the car I have driven it both freeway and on curving hilly country roads. No rubbing and no issues with fit. In fact, the entire set-up is perfect!

I will lower the car in the coming months. More pics after it's done


I have the same wheels (silver instead), same dimensions and I lowered the car with Tein S tech springs. NO rubbing at all. The pictures do not do the wheels any justice. They look much better in person.
 
brandonson said:
I have the same wheels (silver instead), same dimensions and I lowered the car with Tein S tech springs. NO rubbing at all. The pictures do not do the wheels any justice. They look much better in person.

pics please lowered!!!!! :biggrin:
 
Back
Top