• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

*World Series*

Anybody else watching it????? I'm on the edge of the seat!!! Go Tigers!!
;)
tiger.jpg

I'm watching but think the Cards have the advantage tonight. Hope it goes 7 games :smile:

One of my friends from Church last night was all going nuts wanting to know if the Tigers were doing ok, then she found out it was rain delayed so she was able to relax and go out with a bunch of us for pizza...lol I think I have seen about sixty seconds of it. The last series I watched was the Sox and the Yanks.

coolnsx said:
I'm watching but think the Cards have the advantage tonight. Hope it goes 7 games :smile:
Going seven games now seems remote, I was hoping the Tigers would play better but there's still 3 games left to play :biggrin:

coolnsx said:
Going seven games now seems remote
In 1968 the Cards were also up 3-1, and remember well what the outcome was. Hopefully it won't be a repeat! Tigers made one costly error tonight, and combined with a slip on the wet turf by Granderson, that proved to be the difference.

105678871-M.jpg

How many errors have the Tiger pitchers made? Far too many, could cost them the series

Back