• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would love to rent an NSX for my wedding!

Hi all,

I think the NSX is one of the most beautiful sports cars ever. I understand that none of you know me from Adam, but I would love to meet with anyone who might even possibly be interested in renting their NSX to me as my "exit vehicle" at my wedding in November. I am in the DFW area.

I am a 28 yr old NON-DRINKER, and would pay good money, sign agreement, prove licensure and insurance, let you hold my bank cards, whatever you want me to do, etc ... and of course drive with great care. (and I would NEVER pull it to close to a curb when parking - I can't stand people who do that!)

I would drive away from the wedding, to the hotel (probably Gaylord Texan in Grapevine), to church the next morning (Prestonwood in Plano) and return the car Sunday afternoon.

Thank you so much for any and all consideration for this exciting idea!

Thomas C. Jensen

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't see an NSX available? Do they rent them there?

Thomas actually emailed me via NSXCA with his request and I thought this would be the best place to see if any NSX owner would be kind/brave enough to rent their beloved NSX to a fellow NSX enthusiast. :)

Last edited:
I can rent a Dodge Viper SRT10 for $500.00 from DFW Elite Auto Rental, but I'd be willing to pay more than that for an NSX.

If you have another car to drive for a day, this will be an extremely easy way to make 500-1,000 bucks.

I would up my insurance to be able to cover all possible costs in the event of an accident (which won't happen), and sign to assume ALL financial responsibility should anything happen.

Maybe someone who is in need of some extra $$$, or someone who is trying to sell their NSX because of the need for $$$ could delay and possibly keep their car with an extra 1,000.00 on hand???

Just some things to consider :)

The rent exotic cars website looks strange... ???... and they aren't returning my calls... and I don't see an actual location ???

thanks!

Last edited:
I can rent a Dodge Viper SRT10 for $500.00 from DFW Elite Auto Rental, but I'd be willing to pay more than that for an NSX.

If you have another car to drive for a day, this will be an extremely easy way to make 500-1,000 bucks.

I would up my insurance to be able to cover all possible costs in the event of an accident (which won't happen), and sign to assume ALL financial responsibility should anything happen.

Maybe someone who is in need of some extra $$$, or someone who is trying to sell their NSX because of the need for $$$ could delay and possibly keep their car with an extra 1,000.00 on hand???

Just some things to consider :)

The rent exotic cars website looks strange... ???... and they aren't returning my calls... and I don't see an actual location ???

thanks!

If I were in the Dallas area I would help you out. San Diego is a bit far though; and w/out air conditioning it's a bit hot.

Miner

Thanks guys. It will probably be November 12th, which is actually a Thursday. We were going to have it on a Saturday, but it looks like their is too many advantages to the Thursday option.

I have a few "I would if I were closer" - from Tampa and San Diego. I also have an offer from Austin, but that's still pretty far. Thx for all the kind gestures.

I do have one offer who was willing to stay in Dallas and let me rent (not sure where he would be coming from), but that was when it was going to be on Saturday. Waiting to here confirmation from him concerning the Thursday date.

I appreciate all the help!

Last edited:
Would someone close by please get your car to this guy!

If you want to get married in San Francisco, you can have mine.

Best wishes to you and your bride, and good luck in finding a NSX.

Dennis is the coolest guy ever! Looks like I'll be making a beautiful exit in his pristine red, tastefully modded ride -complete with red-lipped, graphite grey volk racing rims.

It will be in full view parked behind the iron gates of the courtyard where we'll be having a standup, cake & sandwich reception at The Piazza in The Village in Colleyville (near Southlake). It's a surreal little town setting that will be the perfect backdrop for the surreal NSX. (Yea, in my mind the wedding is the backdrop for the car, haha)

Thx for all the help guys! This is a great community, and I can't wait to be of part of it with my own NSX.

Dennis from Houston? He would be cooler, if he hungout with the Houston guys more often. :tongue:

Also, he has a great looking NSX. Nice kit, tasteful mods, and killer wheels.

Glad to see someone stepped up to help.

Thanks for the comments regarding my car Z, but this is another Dennis, obviously with a red, not white, NSX... Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I can never before recall when so much of my time is completely taken up with what's going on in my life. However, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I SERIOUSLY plan to start attending upcoming events.

Thanks for the comments regarding my car Z, but this is another Dennis, obviously with a red, not white, NSX... Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I can never before recall when so much of my time is completely taken up with what's going on in my life. However, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I SERIOUSLY plan to start attending upcoming events.

Hey Dennis, I was actually referring to the other Dennis, with the red NSX, volk wheels, and do-luck (I think) body kit. :biggrin: I've only met him a handful of times. Mostly seen pictures of his car online.

If it falls thru pm me. I have a red widebody targa that might just steal the show. It has 4k recaros I just installed........

NSX's and weddings are fun :tongue:

My silverstone on the right front and wife's S2kCR on the left. She's off doing her hair while I am jumping in the middle with my grooms(wo)men

Thanks again Las Vegas NSXers!!

ACF18E.jpg

NSX's and weddings are fun :tongue:

My silverstone on the right front and wife's S2kCR on the left. She's off doing her hair while I am jumping in the middle with my grooms(wo)men

Thanks again Las Vegas NSXers!!

ACF18E.jpg

Great picture! Must of been a fun wedding!

Seriously how do edit a post, lol? FWIW, 7 years ago we secured a yellow Ferrari F430 for the wedding. Not an NSX, but it worked :). I want to edit the original post to get my phone number and email offline, lol, but can't figure it out

Back