• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Would you buy this?

You know, the next step after nsx is a lambo, but... there is one mid-step - damn replica. If you want lambo's look really bad that option can make you shake. I recently found one pretty fine murci rep, no, damn fine! Just take a look.
They let it go for $50k on fiero chassis, or $70k on tubular w/ LS1 engine. Thats a big money even 50k, but its not 170k+ for the real one.
I have no problem with fiero chassis, the only thing thats makes me doubt is fact thats you have to deal with fact its a replica. You know who wants to mess with fake things? But maybe its only a point of view couse its a handbuild stuff you can reffer to it as uniqe one of a kind thing, maybe give it its own name - Replogini or Murcirepla )))
What you think about it guys? Would you go for it?
Here is a link w/ pics, btw they have pretty nice interior too with stock-like dashboard on orange one

2764_12.JPG

9569_12.JPG

Kit cars are living a dream from 25 ft.:tongue:

Id sooner save the 50K, invest it. Save more, down the road buy the real thing.

Just my two cents, since I'm not big on kit cars. I don't like spending my money on something thats pretty much a fake. I'd sooner go without until I can get the real thing.

I'd rather have the orange mustang behind it.

Lol I didnt even notice that. I was like Mustang? WTF??!! I was too busy looking at the Neon with the blue flames. :tongue: :biggrin:

I think there is more integrity in driving a nicely kept Fiero than a Lambo replica.

Does it come with a bag to pull over your head when a REAL one stops beside you at a light?

Could be a problem here, I've seen a couple of real ones prowling around. There's also a beat to hell black one that I suspect strongly is a replica.

ps. nice avatar, luv russian cars?

Nah, just thought it was funny. Now, before anyone flames me, no russian cars were hurt during the making of this picture.
I don't know what make it is, really. But hey! I'll take the replica over the avatar car, for sure!

Why is it that most guys hate fake cars, but love fake boobs?:confused: :smile:

Fake cars don't tend to be as much fun as the real, but fake boobs tend to be more fun.

Absolutely. I'll like to pull beside a REAL one. When you're in an NSX nobody's got anything on you and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I'd rather have a clean, stock Fiero than a replica of a car.

Id have to agree there. Guy across the street from my office has a very clean white Fiero GT. Looks good! :smile:

Fiero.....Them are girlllllly cars....Get you a trans am.....LOL

Many of the Champ series cars are stock appearing body panels on a tube chasis which could be considered a "kit" car which is better than the original at least from a track perspective. In the final analysis a "kit" car could be better than the oem car.

Why is it that most guys hate fake cars, but love fake boobs?:confused: :smile:

Fake or real, its all in the feel!!!

Boobs don't matter if they are fake or real as long as you can feel them. Fake cars don't have the feel.

Often times fake boobs feel better then the real thing. Kit cars NEVER feel even close to the real thing.

Nah, just thought it was funny. Now, before anyone flames me, no russian cars were hurt during the making of this picture.
I don't know what make it is, really. But hey! I'll take the replica over the avatar car, for sure!
hell good, u kno what?)) i did lie to you, that av ain't nice neither funny, that is real masacre car if u would ever drive it u would never put it in ya av. i think i would help this forum alot if i would get ya rid of that pic. :)

Last edited:
Back