• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

WOW!! You won't believe what I'm watching.

A friend of mine, whose brother used to work for Acura in 94-95, just brought me a dealer video used for promotion for the 95-T!!!!!!! This 20 min video is AWESOME!!!! Tons of technical information spoken and written while viewing constant video of the NSX driving!!!!!!!!! Beautiful photography, gorgeous camera work!!!!!!!!!!! This is the NSX video I've been longing for. Does everybody already know about this video? Am I just a moron? This is the first NSX and NSX only video I've seen..... One drawback though,,,,,, it mostly only shows red NSXs.
wink.gif
Time to rewind and watch again.

Produced by Acura Division marketing department............. Simply awesome, thought I'd share.

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Can I get a copy? Share the wealth....

Let me know.

Thanks

------------------
jag 95T

Sign me up.

On a related note, two videos should be arriving for me tomorrow. History of the Honda NSX and the Car & Driver Top Ten Exotic Cars video.
Ordered the History video from the History Channel Store and the C&D from Movies Unlimited. The C&D was on back order, but they received it fairly quickly... within a week or so.

The history of the NSX video sounds wonderful. I already have the Car & Driver top 10 exotics. (you will love it
wink.gif
)Does the history channel have a website in which I could order that video? Thanks.

------------------
Jason

I have the C&D top ten exotic cars video. The ten are: Shelby Cobra, Corvette ZR1, Lambo Countach, Acura NSX, F-40, 911 turbo, BMW M1, Lotus Esprit Turbo, Ferrari Testosterone, and Ford GT40. The NSX section looks like a Honda promotional video. There is a short sequence with an owner who has driven at 150mph between LA and Vegas. Compared to the way they profile the other cars, it was somewhat lacking. But being desperate for any kind of sportscar video it is something.

HOLY CRAP!! I guess I should copy this sucka and put it on e-bay..........eh? Could help with my recent move to my first house........ Anyway, here's the scoop. It's actually eleven minutes of all NSX. First half showing a 91-94 and talking of it's capabilities, etc.then it turns to a promotion for the 95. In other words, showing the changes and stuff..... it really is awesome. The ENTIRE video is photographing the NSX still and in motion while narrating. I also have the 'History' one from History channel which only shows about 2 mins on the NSX and the rest is all about Honda hist. The top ten video is also pretty good but, again, only shows a couple minutes on the NSX.

Here's the bad news...... I am ridiculously busy and lazy when I'm not busy. I don't have a dual VCR hookup to start making copies. If a local NSXer like Rob, Ralph or Bob wants to swing by and do the work, I have no problem with that..........

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

[This message has been edited by Nsxotic (edited 29 November 2001).]

Originally posted by Jason Weaver:
The history of the NSX video sounds wonderful. I already have the Car & Driver top 10 exotics. (you will love it
wink.gif
)Does the history channel have a website in which I could order that video? Thanks.

This video comes up periodically on this site and the lists. You should understand that it only contains a couple of minutes on the NSX. You might also like to know that it is available on NSX Prime...

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Back